Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Further to Tackle's Good Idea...

MOB, on a serious note, I don't recall every slagging the club off. I just think that this forum should be used for us as fans to develop a dialogue with the club and put our opinions forward.

I sorry if this upsets anyone, but I feel that the level of debate has declined markedly since last season and I feel it is a shame as it is the only real voice the fans have. It seem to be more of a social noticeboard now than a real forum for ideas so my recent comments have been aimed at provoking some thought about the club and what we hope to achieve.

In terms of the forum as a whole, I think the requirement to be registered has discouraged some people who may have something worthwhile to say from entering the debate. Okay, you get a few muppets but they are good as acting as a rallying point for our passion as fans.

And by the way, I wasn't taking the piss when I said I was impressed by the drumming on Saturday, and although I didn't appreciate it at first, it has began to grow on me. It's certainly better than just shouting obscenities which some do. Cheers.

Bungle I have just reviewed a whole list of your previous posts

"This aint a one of wind up you are always slagging the club off".

Saying that was harsh, not accurate and OTT.

Here are the two designs for the flags, their simple but that helps keep the cost down, plus they do the job.

The Yellow Army one is £79.30, and the CIFC On Tour one is £95.43. Both flags are 10ft x 5ft.

I'm hoping to get some Supporters Club money, so if anyone who's interested in donating could do next time they see me that'll be great. If we get more donations than we need then we can look at getting a third flag.

Either give it to Chris Gardener who runs the Supporters Club or me. Saying that, I'm sure any of the regular Yellow Army would be happy to pass it on. If you don't know who I am go to:

http://www.canveyislandfc.com/picturegal...heYearaward.htm

(Hint, I am not John Kennedy!)