Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Matt H

Islanders are coming!

Looking forward to another 3 points off you Saturday. Do you remember this fixture last year? 5-2 to Canvey wasn't it!<P>Then once we wipe the floor with you in the league, we'll do it in the Trophy too... If you can get past Wisbech that is!!! grin.gif" border="0

Easy 3 points, cheers. By the way can you please tell Homer, or whatever his name is that writes your match report that it was 'Tilson' that scored our first goal .......and how **** did your sponsors come up with the name for man of the match. I can only assume they were taking the P*SS ! <P>See you at Park Lane for another good whipping - O, and good luck against Wisbech in the Cup. Canvey Could have another good day out.

With post number 11111 being posted (by Rob The Saint) this evening, I though I'd find post number 1 on this forum.

It's a rather charming post from a Canvey mong!

Although one suspects that when the forums were split from football to football and general, the football one was a new board and the general was merged into the old football board - confused, you should be!

Anyway post 11111, not your usual landmark but quite quaint!