Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
ESG

court hearing?

It took me ages to get the hang of this new message board (moron that I am). Anyway... I'm confused. "Oh Trev, high priest of City Goalkeepers, why are you confused?". Well, let me explain... today may well, for the time being, have been the most important day in the history of our noble club. However, perusing various websites earlier this evening, I surmise the following: nobody has the feintest idea what happened at the court room this afternoon. Normally, the silence would be worrying. In this case, no news doesn't feel like good news, although my heart is slightly warmed by the thought of Steve Eames running around St Albans, Ian-Beale-just-prior-to-bankruptcy-style, with a carrier bag throwing himself down at the feet of various local businessmen and begging for their used tenners. That said, the floodlights are on this evening. I can see that from here (but am unable to attend, due to having to spend what a wise man called "quality time" with my other half. So... is the club still alive? Is it Pistone & Ivinghoe for us on the first day of next season? Can we hope for a money spinning Boxing Day derby against London Colney? I think we should be told...

Sniffer Thorns once snogged a girl from Pitstone. She was call Trina, she was 14 but what will surprise you is Sniffer wasn't 25 but in fact 14 as well as it was 1988. So there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He cycled there with a copy of Fat & Frantics Last NIght My Wife Hoovered My Head in a Our Price carrier bag and he met her in Gorleston (nr Gt. Yarmouth) who incidently play in the otherwise mentioned Jewson leauge as Sudbury which is Trevor englands 8th favorite team after saints, Wolves, Brazil, American Sameo, Cowdenbeath, Rochdale reseves and Little Chalfont's Under 12 Girls team.

She was tall with a nice [****!!****].

Hmmm... 14, eh? (do you really have to provide me with quite so much ammunition?)