Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FT: Billericay 1 Staines 1

finisterre

I may be wrong, so please correct me if I am.

But I seem to remember reading a post by OZ a while back, that was along the lines of :

“Someone has gone to great lengths to identify me via my ip address"

It went on to say something like,

"why me, I didn’t see them identifying so and so.

Do I have that right ?

I see you have deleted your post now, but I'll put a reply anyway.

(Oz has very kindly re posted below)

Oh....I see...ricay ryan was not an impersonation of Ryan C.

I'm glad we cleared that up Oz, you are quite right, you have never, ever, used the name Ryan C. And I will be more than happy to back you up on that one.

Quote:
Ryan.c said:
Did I say you'd used my full-name?

You said I used your name on another forum in despite of the fact I don't even know who you are. Is your first name Ryan? I'll take a guess that your first name might be Ryan? Many people make up a name from nothing or use a second name or another fictitious one as their fancy takes them.

Its not fair to go making incorrect statements.

I don't even think you've registered a name on the Ryman Isthmian fans forum (I can't see Ryan anything there) which is the medium I believe you are alluding to? That forum is a free for all, anyone can post anonymously or with an invented identity, you can be anyone you wish, but I wouldn't use RyanC as its already been registered on this forum.

Quote:
Ryan.c said:
Of course you haven't used 'RyanC' on another forum. 'RyanC' would be a bit too vague. Using 'Ricay Ryan' narrows it right down, what with me being the only registered RYAN who supports RICAY on this forum.

This issue concerned a different forum where there is is no Ryans registered. So we can conclude that no im'person'ating could have come about as there would have had to be an identifiable person to have satisfied the meaning of the word. If I see a post that says "Iron Phil" and "user guest". I wouldn't dive in and assume it was connected to me!

Back to the subject matter which concerned Ryman clubs being described as filth, damage control saw smokescreen tactics in full flow, firstly with a resurrection of my insensitive/clumsy attempt at humour a year ago which was quickly followed by a fool-hardy attempt at pinning a flawed impersonation charge on me. Don't you fellas ever climb out of your bunker and address issues however difficult they may be without the side-show?

If I were a Billericay supporter typing stuff in favour of you guys, you'd have no problem with me whatsoever. My audacity would run a long second to Gaz.

OOooooooooo, I don't think so Oz... Rickay Ryan?

Still trying to justify yourself...I'd give up Bud. And likening me to peadophile is a clumsy attempt at humour? Well at least I can't hide behind that one. All I can say it was an ill choice of words from me...But, Hey ho, I'm not a comic genius like you.

Damn, there goes my sense of humour.

PS - Aplogies are best made without caveats...Your sorry attempt "I'll apologise if he does" is worthy of my mates teenage daughters...Oh and a personal attack linked to a football gaff...Ahhhhhh, thats where the humour is...You're the joke...sorry, didn't understand.

Still diverting things from the topic in hand eh Gazza. Describing Staines and other Ryman clubs as filth is your own handiwork not mine or anybody elses. Wriggle as much as you will, this thread is titled Billericay V Staines. BTW I didn't really understand any of your garbled ramblings. Have a good one :0)

The issue on here is you calling Ryman clubs filth, you obviously don't want to discuss it, preferring instead to deflect attention to re-visit ripping yarns from yesterday(year) on which we've had the accusations, debates and inquests. I think after that most people would move on.

Prior to this thread I've only actually posted here once in two months, it appears you and your buddies have missed me so much you were falling over yourselves to engage me in another epic exchange.

Time to toss another shrimp on the barbie.

No, you and others on the other forum made it an issue...

The issue, as the title of this thread indicates is Billericay V Staines. Like others I made a opinion and a observation. A miss guided one, I would admit.

Now, this is a football forum, so lets close the matter of personal insults and other such accusations and concerntrate on other matters...

No and for your info, It wasn't me posting as ricayryan neither, though it was suggested from one quarter that it had to me as I'm living in Australia then some text was apparently copied and pasted showing something like IP number xxxxxxxx source telstra Sydney Australia. Now that in itself is no evidence, no name no nothing and I live five hundred miles from Sydney, Indeed anyone can type up some text and claim its validity. You'd think they'd at least get my home city correct.

Now give it a rest.

I would concour...

been thinking that this is a football forum and this is a slapped wrist to me as well (jeezzzz...I may be growing up), but thinking about other supporters, they certainly don't want to read endless posts of me and Oz slagging each other off...I'm just as bored with it as they may well be...

....but in light of yesterdays Bun Fight...banter with Chelmo is on the cards...Seriously tho...lets keep it to banter and leave the slagging out...I'm just as much to blame here.

Good luck to ya all