Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Trotts team selection

michael

Big call this for RT.

Will he upset fans even more by dropping Edwards.

Personally, i think he will do the brave thing and i predict our line up for staurday will be :

Mitten

Oates Deen Trott Allman

Keister Protheroe Gradley Standen

Hockton Brayley

He wil go for the experience in midfield,and for this match only, will see Yiga as a luxury,and have Standen and allman both in the team and covering for each other.

That looks one hell of a line up on paper to me, and you have to say in fairness to our Directors,you can see why the felt this team should have gelled and be producing.

(is Behcet still around ?)

Will brayley be available?

Think Trott will go for a similar line up as MM but perhaps having keister in the middle and Protheroe out on the right and sticking Yiga up front if BB isnt available.

This is not yet another dig but a fact. Standen has had to be continually being covered at full backs role by Robin Trott himself in recent games Ive seen so I am positive that Robin will have that stopped.This will free him to remain central more.Therefore it is ESSENTIAL that Standen dosent get the full backs role.Dropping Yiga would be a disaster as he runs at players & has been performing extremely well of late Better than most it has to be said. As far as Ive heard Gradley seems to be holding back on his return HIMSELF & thats not going down too well.Lets hope Robin has him passed fit & gets him out there playing & that those that think hes our saviour are proved right.Behcet apparently when injured tends to also hold back on a return in a similar way.Lets hope those rumours are JUST rumours.We cant have hangers on at this stage of the season. Charlie had a cracker Tuesday night so either of the keepers would do in my book. Behcet more agile I suppose.

Allman back in defence. To be honest Edwards had a solid game the other night so I would be surprised if he was dropped.Hasim Deen(barring stupid late tackles) will hopefully continue his good fdorm into Saturdays game.Did a majestic job on Tuesday.I go with Legends line-up with the exception OBVIOUSLY of Standen who should be replaced by Yiga.He just dosent offer anything. If Gradley is still not ready,then Knight into midfield.

As i started the thread, i guess i am most guilty, but i was thinking overnight, that Trott has been in the job for 24 hours, and here we go being Ron Managers and picking thne team an formation for him.

There again, thats why we are supporters i guess, and keeps us coming back no matter what.

Whatever team Trotty picks will be the right one as far as I am concerned. He seems to have a good football brain from his comments when he signed and also his talking on the pitch.

I'll guess at

Behcet (if fit)

Oates Deen Trott Allman

Yiga Protheroe Keister Knight

Hockton Brayley

Though could someone please tell me who gave away the stupid free kick which lead to W&E goal on Tuesday. We give away far too many free kicks central right outside the box and this is asking for trouble. Its not difficult to pop one of those away if in such a prime position. That really must stop.

Quote:
michaelmichael said:
As i started the thread, i guess i am most guilty, but i was thinking overnight, that Trott has been in the job for 24 hours, and here we go being Ron Managers and picking thne team an formation for him.

There again, thats why we are supporters i guess, and keeps us coming back no matter what.

Yes the subject was brought up & why can we not surmise. It will be Trotts team as it was CKs so it dosent really matter what we say anyway but it is a topic for discussion nevertheless and I see no harm in giving our views on it.Ron Managers or not! I just hope he continues to play & dosent put himself on the sidelines because of his new role.

Hasim Deen had the ball,got dispossessed by being a bit slow trying to clear it and fouled trying to get it back. Still,he had a cracking game apart from that so blame shouldnt really be apportioned to him for that one. We still should have been able to cope with that dead ball situation.

I know how the goal they had ruled out came about too but I would prefer not to mention how that one came about.Luckily it was ruled out anyway but it is still a concern with the ease that the goal(disallowed goal)was allowed to be scored.

Hi gents!

Mitten

Sweeper-Edwards

Oates Trott Dean

Yiga Potheroe keister Standen

Hockton Brayley

Why Standen i hear you ask.

I'd like to see him attack if he can from that left flank aswell as Yiga from the right. Clearly both Hockton and Brayley can hit home with the ball played accross the face of goal. Bill sweeping because imo he doesn't have the pace anymore to keep up with a fast striker. He'd be much better at cleaning up the mess from the back. Leave the hard tackling and no nonsence to dean, trott and oakes. Also oakes and yiga worked well on that right hand side tuesday night.

That was an excellent free kick which, to be fair, most teams would have struggled with.

At least one foul, but I am not sure if it was the one that led to the goal, by Hasim was not seen by the ref. He was looking upfield when he heard a scream BEHIND him and gave the free kick.

Not the first time the cheats had tried that.

The linesman was not consulted.

I must say though that I thought Danny should have been off when he took a swing at one of their players.

Dave.