Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Jeff King IS going to Chelmsford

sidney

Well i be honest and say i don`t believe you, he was paying £9k a week to have total control of a Conference football club and will leave that to pay £15k to just manage a club (with potential) in the Ryman.

If Jeff King is investing £15k a week in Chelmsford he will be a lot more than just the manager of the club.

That`s my point, his investment (whatever figure it is) will buy into the club itself not just enable him to take over as manager. Any players he buys will be coming out of Chelmsford City funds not out of his pocket as it is now.

Sidney, is this a fact you have heard from official sources or from other fans who have big mouths who like to spread rumours?

The reason i ask is because at the moment this is a really hard time for us Canvey fans and the last thing we need is rumours that aren't true being spouted by other fans just to get a response. If its true then show us proof, if not please let us get on with trying to sort this out and dealing with it before we deal with anything else.