Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Canvey resigning from the Conference

Could be voluntary relegated.

Quote:
CanveyLad0 said:
we have applyed to to play in the ryman 2 next season with john batch as manager

Don't think Ryman 2 exists now. Probably would be Ryman one or Southern League East one.

Sorry what I meant is I think they might be getting rid of it next season. I may be wrong.

Quote:
chalky boy said:
Why that league when it is the equivilent of the Essex Senior League? I dont think that will end up in that league. There is no way for improvement or really moving on up in that league.

Where did you here this?

Teams who finish in the top three in that league get promoted to Ryman one or the Southern League depending on ground grading. It's the same level as the ESL.

all they said was john has been offerd the job and they have applyed to play in the ryman 2 as it is a better standard then the ESL. there are only 16 teams in the ryman 2 more chance of going into the ryman 1 in the first season where the ESL is a hard league to get out of

Check this out - http://www.tonykempster.btinternet.co.uk/maps06-07.htm

I thought that the lowest we can drop is to the ESL, which is the current equivilant to Isthmian Division 2. Or due to restructuring we would have to be put into the Isthmian Division 1 North.

From there we would work up from ESL/Isthmian 2 --> Isthmian 1 North --> Isthmian Premier --> Conference South --> Conference National.

Surely that cannot be decided without talking to people first as we were led to believe Conf South is a possibility.

Also if as indicated Jeff hands club to fans, the current regime may not be in a position to offer anyone a job.

If it's true then I hope the thought of playing these clubs at the Lane is seen as a challenge and doesn't put off some of the numbers we are currently getting.

Hornchurch maintained a strong fan base upon their drop to ESL - hope we could be the same - big fish in small pond.......

The average gates seems to be about 100 - if we can get 150 people to a meeting who are interested in the clubs future then hopefully we'll make a quick impact on the playing front then I'd hope we could retain at least 300 - 350.

Quote:
Matt CIFC said:
Check this out - http://www.tonykempster.btinternet.co.uk/maps06-07.htm

I thought that the lowest we can drop is to the ESL, which is the current equivilant to Isthmian Division 2. Or due to restructuring we would have to be put into the Isthmian Division 1 North.

I'd prefer to go into Southern League east. That's where most of the Essex teams well be, Great Wakering, Wivenhoe, Hornchurch possibly etc.