Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  

More Lying

Harding telling more lies to national press.

He reckons that in June he negotiated a CVA for £45,000 to be paid off over six months. We all know it was to be paid in full within 7 days. Why don't you just p**s off Harding and let some one who cares about our club try and rebuild it??.

Ah, my good man 'Wooly'.<p>Wise words, wise words indeed.<p>Why dont you whip out your pound sterling and be orf with his 'ed.<p>Then us decent chaps from the city can be about the salvation of our fine club.<p>Fwarr fwarr fwarr!

Oh my days. He's back, with another alias. The one we all love to love...Mr. Lee 'lordcrandall3' 'I've got nothing better to do than #### up a football club and be 83 different people on the message board' Harding.

Apparently he has been disguising himself as a Football Club Chairman for a few years as well. wink.gif" border="0

Harding,

You really are such a sad, sad excuse for a human being. Here's a little more advice for you:<p>1) stop playing your pathetic alias games on the message board and at least try to grow up.

2) Stop slagging the supporters of the club off at every opportunity you get. They love the club that you've chosen to destroy. You should try exercising a bit of self criticism and learn from your mistakes, though frankly I doubt you'll ever learn.

3) it isn't just this club. Football, as our national sport does not need people like you. Please leave the game to real fans, and find something else to fill your time with....

4) like learning to tell the truth. 'Truth' do you understand that word? Why not look it up in a dictionary?