Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Got my d600 and set it up to use vodafone wap and let it load to first page and all fine - samsung mobile thing with links to news and whatever. it took 16p credit though for being on there for such a short time and i thought vodafone had free WAP????

i have a load of o2 sims like 300 texts and ill get some through soon 300 if you top up £10, 500 texts if you topup £15, 100 if you top up £20.

however does anoyone know if they offer free WAP? iv been told as long as i have credit i can use all my text messages up and still get on the internet. also i have a tip to get proper websites via WAP. this is because some people get free WAP on contract but cant have proper internet pages like this - or so they think. think it is widly know but dont know if i can post it so PM if you dont know it.

Thanks

zack

lmao yea you have to slide it to use the phone and no i wont use all the functions WAP cost nearly a quid to check my emails. i have videos of our goals on there though. and can record 60mins video and if i get a memory card tomorrow i can record upto 4 hours