Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ryman North it is!!!

eggy

Look at the official site

It has been confirmed we will be playing in the Ryman North..

What a shambolic situation!!

So is there any truth in the rumour about Jeff King refusing to sign the club over due to him not wanting us playing in the Ryman Premier??

Quote:
eggy said:
So is there any truth in the rumour about Jeff King refusing to sign the club over due to him not wanting us playing in the Ryman Premier??

as you say its a rumour, so unless jeff tells you this him self then we dont want people making crap up!!!

Quote:
greggs9 said:
so whos in that league then

. . AFC Hornchurch
. . AFC Sudbury
. . Arlesey Town
. . Aveley
. . Barking & East Ham
. . Bury Town
. . Canvey Island
. . Enfield
. . Enfield Town
. . Great Wakering Rovers
. . Harlow Town
. . Ilford
. . Maldon Town
. . Potters Bar Town
. . Redbridge
. . Tilbury
. . Waltham Abbey
. . Waltham Forest
. . Ware
. . Wingate & Finchley
. . Witham Town
. . Wivenhoe Town

What a total [****!!****] shambles.

i dont get why it is financially any different. the official site says it will suite or financial situation to be in Ryman North but the travelling is about the same and the expected crowds is less and sponsorship opportunities is less. this seems like a crazy decision.

the other thing is the statement from the club is very vague, it doesn’t say if the Ryman league has put us down or the club has asked to go down. if it is the club can someone explain why this makes financial sense and if it was the league why did they say we were in the premiership and what made them change their mind

I would hope and cant imagine that this has anything to do with Jeff,

The quotes in the echo tonight are that the playing staff wages will be less in the ryman north than the ryman prem.As if we were to of gone in the prem we would of had to get a few higher profile players in who would of wanted a higher wage.So by going in ryman north we can use the existing reserve team

I can't believe this has anything to do with Jeff King. He's literally giving us the whole Club on a silver platter.

Initially, and still now, I don't have a problem with being put in Ryman 1 North. But as Ken said, the financial outgoing difference appears minimal from the Premier so if the FA put us there why not stay there? The admission prices aren't being reduced so we'll be one of the highest in the League.

I think it was the Club's decision to inform the League that we wanted to be put lower and in light of this they have done so.

We could've used to Reserve team in any league, no-one expects us to be challenging for the title any time soon.

It just seems such a u turn..

Down the club house on Saturday i spoke to a couple of the comittee team and they seemed really pleased about being put in the Ryman Premier.

There was such a great buzz in the club on Saturday..

Quote:
richard sparkes said:
The quotes in the echo tonight are that the playing staff wages will be less in the ryman north than the ryman prem.As if we were to of gone in the prem we would of had to get a few higher profile players in who would of wanted a higher wage.So by going in ryman north we can use the existing reserve team

I would rather see us give it a go in the premier with whatever team we could muster and see what happens. Fair enough the reserves had a few first team members last season but they played well and disserve to be at the highest level possible. Statements like this from the club don’t show that we are trying to consolidate they seem as if we lack ambition

Quote:
richard sparkes said:
Will people turn up and pay £8 to watch us play tilbury,i will but im not sure about a lot of floating fans

Maybe you will have to change the admission prices.
Hornchurch will be charging 6 pound next season and 105 for a season ticket.I am not sure but is there not a general agreement on prices within a league.

i would imagine our average gates will be half of what they would of been if we were in ryman prem cos apart from hornchurch who else is going to bring and fans with them

Quote:
cantos said:
Maybe you will have to change the admission prices. Hornchurch will be charging 6 pound next season and 105 for a season ticket.I am not sure but is there not a general agreement on prices within a league.

I think there may be a dispensation for "relegated" teams. Tilbury charged £6 in the ESL last season.