Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ground Gradings

TB1

Quote:
TB1 said:
Big chat from you Ryman 2 teams, from my experience sides from the CCL have a good record against you lot in County Cups FA & Vase!!

Feltham have forked out so much money is getting their ground share in place with Hampton and for them to be told they are relagated will be a big blow!

The league haven't done themselves any favours in agreeing every team from Ryman an automatic place.

I believe Bookham will not get promoted. They finished 3rd and haven't got a ground. Very harsh to promote them and relagate someone like Frimley who finished outside the bottom 3 and also have a groundshare but have their own ground to fall back on!

First time i played a CCL side was last season when i was @ brookback, in the FA CUP against North Greenford and we beat them 6-1.......did i mention i got a hat-trick in that game!?!?!?!

You're probably right, I think the CCL clubs definitely raise their games. It will be interesting to see what happens this year.

Camberley must be pleased to be in the league as far as travelling is concerned, with a few local derbies in their as well!

Personally I liked Ryman 2 and would of liked to have gone into the Wessex League. Think I may be in the minority of 1 down at Krooner Park. Are you attached to anyone TB1 ?

Been to all those clubs though Oneclub. Would of been nice to see some new places. Wessex isnt that bad. Couple of long trips but mostly straight down the M3.

Quote:
brookboy said:
Super sub WW! BIG hat trick!

Yeah then started against croydon and then got pied for Jonesy in the Hayes fa cup game hated the management for that season went down from there for me brookboy!

Krooner, I'm not attached to any club, just follow local football.

Can't work out your Wessex shout! CCL is the only league for Camberley. If it's not up to standard, then you should have a better chance of winning it and getting into Ryman 1.

Quote:
OneClubDoCare said:
thought that was a defo bite on that one! dam must work harder! That game was zzzz anyway played at a walking pace even i looked fast!

A lesser man like Jerry No.14 would of munched that up, me on the other hand errrr nah lol

Quote:
OneClubDoCare said:
thought that was a defo bite on that one! dam must work harder! That game was zzzz anyway played at a walking pace even i looked fast!

Do you remember how hot it was, cant play in that sort of heat i hate it!

Quote:
TB1 said:
Krooner, I'm not attached to any club, just follow local football.

Can't work out your Wessex shout! CCL is the only league for Camberley. If it's not up to standard, then you should have a better chance of winning it and getting into Ryman 1.

It was just to see some new grounds. I have been to most CCL grounds for various reasons. It would be nice as a club to offer players something different to CCL. So many clubs in a 5 mile radius it is stupid.

Quote:
brookboy said:
didnt make much sense to be honest - jonesy and trev up front - no pace at all, and never looked like scoring, until the last minute when..............

That was a great strike i was gonna fling a toe at it then thought wait a min he's caught that sweet and then GOOOAAAAAALLLLL!

like gerards in the 5-1 against germany right in the bottom corner!