Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
TB1

Ground Gradings

Judging on Merstham last season they should have a decent chance knowing a couple of there players not sure if they will stay! but i you looked past the chip on your shoulder you would have seen Krooner tipped them to be up there!

Sorry one club, just calling Andy Gray, Alan Hanson, Gary Lineker.... and telling them that they can't predict the same team as someone else to win the world cup or next years premiership.

Read back earlier when you posted that you div 2 teams are getting to cocky when only one person was getting cocky! if you read properly and the chip didnt keep obstructing your veiw you would see that some of last seasons ccl teams were in peoples predictions!

My worry for Merstham is that their team may get picked off. Not sure about Horley but I think they will be up there again. Camberley Town at the bottom. Where is your justification for that ?

Justification is that I think you will lose most of the local derbys based on the teams wanting it more when they play you. Also I do think that you will come into the league thinking it is easier and start losing. Once this has begun it is very hard to turn it around

Now Surrey Leg if you are going to be a serious contender on this forum you need to read the posts properley and recognise when you are being set up.

As ever nb you are the man who hits that nail !

Quote:
Krooner said:
Now Surrey Leg if you are going to be a serious contender on this forum you need to read the posts properley and recognise when you are being set up.

As ever nb you are the man who hits that nail !

haha cheers kroons, i know u've missed me!

Didnt know you knew me Surrey Leg ? Spread the word and get some more lads on here. Fancy I can raise a Sandhurst boy on here and maybe a Frimley Green one.

Amazing what rest can do for you.

Willo last seen asleep in the worst caravan in the world in Newquay. The boy is very touchy about his sleep.

im a new man! from time to time u need a break, a well earnt rest, im now fully recharged and ready to go! LET ME AT EM!!!

WW does seem very quiet this morning. You must have done some serious damage NoClub.

I'm always here, jus actually doing some work for once, and how you can claim a victory yesterday is shocking and now ur hanging out the back of bob!

hanging out the back of bob? POOR BANTER WW, POOR BANTER!!! hang u keyboard up shun, ur days r numbered!

and the winner is ONECLUB!!!

next on his march to the title, Krooner!!! he still has some way to go to beat NB but this up and coming boxer may have wot it takes to take the mantle off him!

I need the score cards checked again, krooners card was a draw, and paulb had u ahead due to me biting after the bell and the jeff/geoff chapple comment so one more judge to score!