Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

It looks the absolute......

It is still WW attacking noclub who is content with just a defence position but the crowd feel as though noclub could break out into all out attack at any second.

oneclub still concentrates on his defence and it is holding up. Has WW blown himself out leaving himself wide open for the counter.

I know a money whore when i smell one who stays at club one week then pisses off? someone with no integrity, within weeks of arriving @ wembley Uxbridge and my brothers team epsom was offering good money but i stayed cus like wembley and the atmosphere around the club u couldn't buy that not that u would know how that feels!

The first sign of an attack from Oneclub and it is a good one. Has WW anything left in the tank to defend the second wave.

See referring to money thats all that drives you!

I got more pleasure from helping to turn wembleys season around than i would of playing a bit part role at a club challenging for things or club struggling but paying silly money to players who dont care!

Oh no club lands an enormous "Trophy" one and WW seems to be reeling. Can he recover this time or will it be a knockout to no club.

Oh no WW is looking ropey. A reference to "Chapple" could be the greem light for no club to finish him off. They will be talking about this battle for seconds to come.