Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Is there a league cup in the Spartan league?

Don't knock it or I'll set the lovely Paula onto you. I still support Haringey Borough and will return there one day when the Chairman has left, I have identified a Consortium to come in and dipose him in due course but sadly it all takes time and he won't go without a fight. He should do the decent thing and step aside gracefully to let someone who knows what they're doing progress the Club, he has been there for some ten years and is past his sell by date, Haringey Borough are a sleeping giant and will be a Barnet or Leyton Orient one day, a Brentford or QPR even, mark my words.

You're not a bruiser Paula, far from it, you were really gentle with me the other night. Was your make love comment a hint by the way, sounds good to me! Hadn't you better get back to work, speak later on. x

Yes watch it Neutralbob, what Paula and me get up to is strictly private and kept behind closed doors, and curtains, admitedly Paula isn't backward in coming forward but I'm sure that she will draw the line at you watching or indeed filming us in action particularly for all to see on this Forum, Gavin would have a field day. For once I agree with Kevin, thanks Kev.

Quote:
Rhodes said:
Yes watch it Neutralbob, what Paula and me get up to is strictly private and kept behind closed doors, and curtains, admitedly Paula isn't backward in coming forward but I'm sure that she will draw the line at you watching or indeed filming us in action particularly for all to see on this Forum, Gavin would have a field day. For once I agree with Kevin, thanks Kev.

woah woah woah hold on a sec, it was neutrlFAN that said that, im a far more distinguished man than he is/will ever be!!!

how much to watch?

Sorry about that but you shouldn't have such similar handles, you'll have to get Paula's agreement to watch, I'm fairly relaxed but no filming. Hope to get hold of the full draw for the Challenge Trophy today and will post it later on, can't understand why it isn't readily available as is the case with other draws from other leagues.

Hertford have byes in the first rounds of both cups.

In the second round of the Challenge Trophy we are at home to Welwyn Garden City.

In the second round of the Prem Div Cup we are at away at Biggleswade Town.

Our first league fixtures are:

Tues 22 August home to Oxhey Jets, Sat 26 August away to Tring Athletic, Tues 29 August, away to Chalfont St Peter.

HTFCew - Where did you get hold of the fixtures out of interest and do you know the cup draws in full, they're still not on the league website. I see you have drawn the short straw for your first league encounter in the SSML, unlucky, you'll enjoy the trip to Tring particularly if you like a bevvy or three afterwards.

The Tring crowd are kosher as far as I'm aware, what's your problem with them, their Committee is huge and all wear these black Tring shirts, very smart. An efficiently run Club with good facilities although their pitch cuts up terribly in winter, if you're away to them in January and February forget it and plan a shopping trip to Tesco's with your Missus instead to keep her sweet. Anyone else got hold of any early fixtures, it's all very cloak and dagger in the SSML isn't it.

I think the inference is that they have more than their fair share of the village wrong'uns turn up to support!

What's this about Oxhey Jets, lets not judge a book by its cover and give them the opportunity to defend their so called reputation possibly on here when they become aware of the SSML Forum.

• 10 months later...
Originally Posted By: Gavin
Any cup comps in the SSML? at least we dont have that AMT to play in now, pointless trophy that was.
I would think there is a league cup with all three divs in the SSML taking part.

I was amused to read this old post by Gavin who sounded very wet behind the ears when he first started posting on here. Little did he know that he would be holding both SSML Cups at the end of the season in addition to Premier Division Championship Shield.