Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Some pics l took from last season

STOP.. before they shut the forum down!!

Quote:
paulb said:
Go and wash your mouth out Gav. Clapton I ask ya!!!!

Eh????? I think it was against Clapton, actually it may not be, as I got the phone after the Clapton game, so I dont know. I will post pics after every game I go to in the new season.

Great even managed to get Camberley in. I tell you what Gav they are great pictures from a mobile. You may have a bit of talent for this you know.

Camberley, yeah that would make sense, as I got the mobile after we had played Clapton at home.

Thanks for the kind comments Krooner. I have more pics not all football though, I have some I took at a recent gig I went to, The Who and the Flaming Lips ( I love the Flaming Lips) I will post a couple, hold on.....

You like them? the ones of the Who were taken from the giant screen. I have some from the Gnarls Barkely gig I went to a couple of weeks ago, but they did not come out so good in the dark, even with a flash.

Quote:
Krooner said:
Great even managed to get Camberley in. I tell you what Gav they are great pictures from a mobile. You may have a bit of talent for this you know.

Another v Camberley

Quote:
Krooner said:

Another v Camberley