Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pat Gradley

Jimmy

Fleet legends Lee Turner, Cliff Cant and Tommy Warrilow are playing in a match marking the official launch of Crawley's Devils Trust.

If there's one thing more 'boring' than ex-Fleet player news, it's retired ex-Fleet player news.

did he used to play for us if i recall he had a bit of an altercation with a fan after a game..might be wrong

I've been asked to place this message on the Soapbox by City fan John Butcher, brother of City goal-scoring legend Tony:

"I would like to thank Chelmsford City for a great night on Saturday at the Club. It was really good to see so many ex-players (Peter Shreeves, Peter Leggett, Lou Costello to name a few) having a good time which proves the City still hold a high respect in non-league football. A special thanks to Paul Hopkins and all the bar staff for making it a very memorable night in what is a fantastic place to party.

'Up the City'

John Butcher"

I personally would also like to wish a happy 70th to City's all-time leading scorer.

Up the City,

Chris.

www.chelmsfordcityfc.com

Quote:
If you'd given me odds on a thread entitled 'Pat Gradley' being read 4,200 times, I'd've bitten your hand off!

Is it time to put my Pat Gradley signed shirt on ebay yet, with all this interest in him ?

But still can't imagine I would recoup what I paid for it ?

Ex Fleet news - Gary Aldous is playing for 'the Earl Grey' I believe.

Up the Fleet

St Albans City have brought ex-Queens Park Rangers winger Ben Walshe back to Clarence Park for a third spell.

Walshe, 23, left Saints in the summer after they won promotion, but returns as a free agent and is eligible for Saturday's FA Cup tie at Yeading.

Walshe, who also works as an actor and has appeared in the football soap Dream Team, started his career at Rangers.

He made two senior appearances for QPR, and played 22 Conference games in a loan spell at Gravesend & Northfleet.

Quote:
Ray ellingham said:
St Albans City have brought ex-Queens Park Rangers winger Ben Walshe back to Clarence Park for a third spell.
Walshe, 23, left Saints in the summer after they won promotion, but returns as a free agent and is eligible for Saturday's FA Cup tie at Yeading.

Walshe, who also works as an actor and has appeared in the football soap Dream Team, started his career at Rangers.

He made two senior appearances for QPR, and played 22 Conference games in a loan spell at Gravesend & Northfleet.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/s/st_albans_city/6081704.stm

Seems somewhat similar!!

in my opinion the ex player news to end all ex player news:

I was doing a football quiz when the question 'who was the last player to score a hat-trick at the old wembley' came up.

Answer:

Former fleet 'striker' Grant Best in a press match a month before it was pulled down