Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Haringey Borough Football Club

Who saw me at Hayes vs Weston Super Mare?

Yes I am good at having conversations with people and Aki is one of the many people I have had a decent chat with this season.

Talking about Weston Super Mare isn't it about time you followed suit and changed the club name to Kentish Super Town. Ask your shrink about it.

Manorborn - Have I showed you some of my own telepathic powers. I know you don't go to many of the Manor games as I think you mentioned you go and watch your son play for a team on Saturday's who left Manor a while ago for bigger and better things, can't remember which team though. I'm quite happy with just Kentish Town at present thanks, Kentish Super Town sounds a bit daft although it's nice to know that I seem to finally be getting the message across, also what other Club at our level would think to bring in a psychologist.

Quote:
Rhodes said:
Potters Bar Town - Strangely enough I vaguely remember you were the Haringey Website's biggest fan when I was doing it particularly the Under 18's page which had up to the second information on the Southern Counties Floodlit Youth League.

I have approximately 40-50 club websites that I check upon on a fairly regular basis to keep myself abreast of news and forthcoming fixtures and Haringey's is one of them.

Potters Bar Town - Well you can't be getting very much information off their's at the moment can you whereas before you knew how much sugar our Under 18's players were putting on their cornflakes in the morning. As for bringing a psychologist onboard at Kentish Town surely that is a good thing, we are a Community Club and many of our players still need help to keep on the straight and narrow as the majority are unemployed, we are also helping them to find work.

Quote:
Rhodes said:
As for bringing a psychologist onboard at Kentish Town surely that is a good thing, we are a Community Club and many of our players still need help to keep on the straight and narrow as the majority are unemployed, we are also helping them to find work.

Sorry, still struggling to follow the logic here.

Quote:
Rhodes said:
Manorborn - Have I showed you some of my own telepathic powers. I know you don't go to many of the Manor games as I think you mentioned you go and watch your son play for a team on Saturday's who left Manor a while ago for bigger and better things, can't remember which team though. I'm quite happy with just Kentish Town at present thanks, Kentish Super Town sounds a bit daft although it's nice to know that I seem to finally be getting the message across, also what other Club at our level would think to bring in a psychologist.

I'm impressed - I think you know more about me than I do.
Who do you know at Hayes then, or is your contact at Weston Super Mare?
How many sessions have you had so far with the psychologist?

Well put it this way Potters Bar isn't actually Camden is it and is just down the road from millionaires row Hadley Wood, your players probably all own their own houses, drive flash cars and haven't a care in the World. For ours on the other hand it's a daily battle for survival, I think you even pay your players at Parkfield don't you.

I know RMFC have a good youth policy but MB100's sons are 2 and three months old respectively. Maybe the Chelsea academy has seen something in them already!!!

But to drag this thread back to what we were talking about, Rhodes both myself and MB100 spoke to one of the players you list as a favourite of yours on Saturday. And who is Josh Sandford?

Quote:
Lato said:
But to drag this thread back to what we were talking about, Rhodes both myself and MB100 spoke to one of the players you list as a favourite of yours on Saturday. And who is Josh Sandford?
Okay surprise me, is it someone Julian Hudson has poached for Ruislip from Haringey, his favourite player Glenn Shurety perhaps!

Manic - There are a number of ways to get to the ground but all are somewhat awkward where public transport are concerned and too far to walk from a station. The W3 bus route serves the ground which you can pick up from outside either Finsbury Park, Alexandra Park, Wood Green or White Hart Lane stations, if you can get a train from Hertford to Alexandra Park then that may be your best bet as the W3 bus would take you about eight minutes from there and they are quite frequent. How are the other lot getting there such as Horace and HTFCew, can you not get a lift off anyone.

Manic - Well strangely enough you're in luck as I think the pub just across the road from Alexandra Park station does real ale, I'll find out and let you know by Friday. You could stagger out of there about ten to three straight onto a W3 bus as the stop is right outside although if you arrive a bit late you're likely to miss your first goal or two.

Manic - The pub is called the Palace Gates but you can't miss it as if you turn right at the top of the stairs coming up from the train platform it is facing you and the W3 bus stop is outside. It's not a brilliant pub as the area isn't the best in the World but it's okay and you should be able to sink a few enjoyable pints before the game, as I said don't get to Coles Park late or you're likely to miss a couple of goals at least.

Quote:
Manorborn100 said:
I'm impressed - I think you know more about me than I do. Who do you know at Hayes then, or is your contact at Weston Super Mare?
How many sessions have you had so far with the psychologist?
Manorborn - Only just noticed this post of yours and don't want to be accused of ignoring you again by Lato. Obviously this was when you were playing cat and mouse with me over Lambourne rather than being up front so I took a complete guess that you had been to Hayes, yes I know one of the Hayes players, a class act as a matter of fact called Josh Scott who has turned round their fortunes this season.