Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

A Pint

Look, I know alot of people round here don't have much time for Lee Harding at the moment, but I tell you what... if I saw him in a pub, I'd go over and shake his hand, thank him for everything he's helped achieve here and buy him a pint of Guinness.<p>The guy single-handedly saved us in January 1998, and has since made our ground Conference-graded. And we got to within 20 minutes of Wembley in the Trophy.<p>You people have very short memories. wink.gif" border="0

And he did give EFM the club's old kit and some corner flags and goal nets (which our oppersition have taken great delight in using extensivly) and let us play under floodlights against our olde rival saints supporters (good to see some of you back last night) and printed a program for us.<p>He was also a fan of the firm, but we know John Gibson soon will be as well.<p>Raise a glass to the future!

So Garry Hill had nothing to do with us getting to the Trophy semi then? <p>Harding is now history! Let's forget about him the Duchess, Your m8 and all the other names he came on here as! <p>As someone said at the Supporters meeting, show your respect by ignoring him!