Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Song for the lads to run out to

GHA EFM

As you well know, Colin, I will withdraw my support for St Albans City FOREVER if they ever ever ever run out to Chas & Dave, Jim's Super Stereoworld or Carter. This is a subject that, as you know, I feel very strongly about. And, no, I will not be lobbying for Teenage Fanclub, Slade or Led Zeppelin. As for a list of songs for City to take the pitch to, I'd be terribly happy if I heard any of the following:<p>1. "Walk Like A Panther" by The All Seeing I (unlikely)

2. "The Impression That I Get" by The Mighty Mighty Bosstones

3. "Ugly" by Daphne & Celeste (whatever happened to them?)

4. "Yesterday's Man" by Jesus (available as a ringtone for your mobile from the EFM website, believe it or not)

5. "Do They Know It's Christmas" by Band Aid (ahem)

6. "Won't Get Fooled Again" by The Who (ho ho - subtle refernces to Harding ahoy)

7-10. The Themetunes to any of the following - Roobarb & Custard, Starsky & Hutch, Dangerman or Minder. <p>There you are, Col. I knew there'd be one in there that you'd approve of.

Well Trev (is that your real name)

I like the idea of U.G.L.Y by Daphine and Celeste, we could play ot when the oppersition come out, exept when we play Billricay when we will play Carter to please our essex friends!

I'm on my way (from misery to happiness) by the proclamers would get a vote

Mr Zimmerman (or shall i call you Bob) Survior will never ever be played at City<p>Also fans of the the hairy one's crooning can vist the EFM website for a downloadable version of yesterdays man as crooned by the EFM choir on Saturday!