Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
GHA EFM

Song for the lads to run out to

...too obvious LOL<p>personally anything by Photek or on the excellent Peacefrog label...<p>Merrydown and Moet it is Friday after all me "trucelent shrews"

...too obvious LOL<p>personally anything by Photek or on the excellent Peacefrog label...<p>Merrydown and Moet it is Friday after all me "trucelent shrews"

As you well know, Colin, I will withdraw my support for St Albans City FOREVER if they ever ever ever run out to Chas & Dave, Jim's Super Stereoworld or Carter. This is a subject that, as you know, I feel very strongly about. And, no, I will not be lobbying for Teenage Fanclub, Slade or Led Zeppelin. As for a list of songs for City to take the pitch to, I'd be terribly happy if I heard any of the following:<p>1. "Walk Like A Panther" by The All Seeing I (unlikely)

2. "The Impression That I Get" by The Mighty Mighty Bosstones

3. "Ugly" by Daphne & Celeste (whatever happened to them?)

4. "Yesterday's Man" by Jesus (available as a ringtone for your mobile from the EFM website, believe it or not)

5. "Do They Know It's Christmas" by Band Aid (ahem)

6. "Won't Get Fooled Again" by The Who (ho ho - subtle refernces to Harding ahoy)

7-10. The Themetunes to any of the following - Roobarb & Custard, Starsky & Hutch, Dangerman or Minder. <p>There you are, Col. I knew there'd be one in there that you'd approve of.

I know I'm not a Saints fan but anything by Carter would get my vote wink.gif" border="0 <p>Failing that "I'm on my way (from misery to Happiness)" by the Pretenders or "Hey Ho Let's Go" by the Ramones? Last time I was At Aldershot they played "2 little boys" but I think that was a 1 off!

Well Trev (is that your real name)

I like the idea of U.G.L.Y by Daphine and Celeste, we could play ot when the oppersition come out, exept when we play Billricay when we will play Carter to please our essex friends!

I'm on my way (from misery to happiness) by the proclamers would get a vote

Mr Zimmerman (or shall i call you Bob) Survior will never ever be played at City<p>Also fans of the the hairy one's crooning can vist the EFM website for a downloadable version of yesterdays man as crooned by the EFM choir on Saturday!