Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Thanks to nb and oners

Krooner

Quote:
Gavin said:
Quote:
Teflon said:
Quote:
Maldini66 said:
Gavin if you have not got anything to say about football, THEN DO ONE MUG you are ruining this forum for everybody keep your racist comments to yourself you Racist Bigot

DITTO

Enjoy good banter not a racist git like U Stupid FU CK Wit GIMP TWAT Feck off back to you Sh!t Hole

Coming from a 'plastic' scouser I find that very funny,

See how little you know GIMP

Quote:
Gavin said:
Quote:
Teflon said:
Quote:
Gavin said:
Quote:
Teflon said:
Maldini66 said:
Gavin if you have not got anything to say about football, THEN DO ONE MUG you are ruining this forum for everybody keep your racist comments to yourself you Racist Bigot

DITTO

Enjoy good banter not a racist git like U Stupid FU CK Wit GIMP TWAT Feck off back to you Sh!t Hole

Coming from a 'plastic' scouser I find that very funny,

See how little you know GIMP

You are a liverpool fan living in Surrey I dont need to know anything else,

My point proven then

gavin those comments are bang out of line mate.

FACT 1: you would not call a white person and "white ugly cu nt", so why refer to someone who is black as a "black ugly cu nt"? there is no need to mention colour/race religion etc.

FACT 2: calling a "spade a spade" is not acceptable. a "spade" is a derogitory term for a black person which has no place on these forums or in fact anywhere in the world.

FACT 3: grow up mate. they have wound you up and you have reacted exactly how they wanted. schoolboy error IMO.

if you persist in posting like this you will earn yourself a lifetime ban from the forum.

Quote:
smallsy said:
gavin those comments are bang out of line mate.

FACT 1: you would not call a white person and "white ugly cu nt", so why refer to someone who is black as a "black ugly cu nt"? there is no need to mention colour/race religion etc.

FACT 2: calling a "spade a spade" is not acceptable. a "spade" is a derogitory term for a black person which has no place on these forums or in fact anywhere in the world.

FACT 3: grow up mate. they have wound you up and you have reacted exactly how they wanted. schoolboy error IMO.

if you persist in posting like this you will earn yourself a lifetime ban from the forum.

Well put Dad.

And they knew exactly what they were saying re comments aimed at me. As for the 'spade caling a spade' comment you are another of the PC brigade gone mad, it was NOT a racist comment, but I dont need to defend myself to likes of you or them.