Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Ian_W

Countdown to 2 Million posts

For me to know and you to only guess at..

Must be nice to get some snow. We ended up with mostly ice. All went smoothly until I got stuck on a patch of ice this afternoon. It didn't take long to get free, though. Looks like you will be the next to get 12 feet of snow. grin

Not quite geriatric yet, dear sir.. that won't be for another 5 years, at least. tongue

Plus, I can't even keep my speed down to 20 mph if I am in 20 mph zone. grin

I don't have a horse. frown When I was seven, I asked for one, and dad promised me he would buy me one when I was 97. I am still holding out hope. grin I do think it was his polite way of saying 'forget it, kid.'

Might appear that I am 'way out west', seeing as how you are so close to the edge of things. It's more like the 'east side of the middle' around here. wink grin

You poor thing! The last town we were in was like that. All we could do was watch the neighbours for our entertainment. I think I would have rather had a traffic light!

Welcome to America.. the land of confusion! grin The only claim to fame the town I was in last has is an Archabbey.. monks as neighbours. crazy And bells. Those people do love their bells. They'd go off every 15 minutes, then chime each hour - twelve was NO fun! On Saturday evening and Sunday morning, they'd go off for 30 mintues at a time. Each morning at 5 they would go off for 15 minutes. crazy

Is this a United States take over ?

George Bush relax ! The Yanks have invaded the Fans Focus !

only just read this and wanted to contribute a post