Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tommy Lambourne

Spidermanor - Patience is a virtue, I will respond soon. I still think you are going a little overboard with this, I have it on good authority that Lambourne and his dad Dave were both incandescent with rage at the way they were treated at Grosvenor Vale but if I find out that isn't the case then I will gladly apologise to you. Don't you think it's just a little bit strange that he has left the Club so soon after signing in a blaze of trumpeting and bugling.

The main bit of trumpeting and bugling I recall were certain statements that Lambourne would score goals in certain games, including one for which he was cup-tied! The result of which being that all forum regulars are eagerly awaiting the Challenge Trophy Final where Rhodes will perform the double hat eating ceremony.

Quote:
Rhodes said:
Spidermanor - Patience is a virtue, I will respond soon. I still think you are going a little overboard with this, I have it on good authority that Lambourne and his dad Dave were both incandescent with rage at the way they were treated at Grosvenor Vale but if I find out that isn't the case then I will gladly apologise to you. Don't you think it's just a little bit strange that he has left the Club so soon after signing in a blaze of trumpeting and bugling.

So what you're saying is you made those statements about Lambourne BEFORE you checked their veracity, and are now frantically trying to get someone to back them up so you can wriggle out of apologising for your appalling behavour. Not good enough Rhodes, its time you learned actions have consequences.

Spidermanor - No I'm not saying that at all, you are putting words into my mouth.

Quote:
Rhodes said:
Spidermanor - No I'm not saying that at all, you are putting words into my mouth.

No you do a perfectly good job of that yourself. Now please stop wasting my time and apologise for your inappropriate ramblings. You either have hard evidence to back up your allegations of abuse, or you haven't so please put up or shut up.

I wasnt at all sure Lambourne was unhappy at Ruilsip.....if he was being paid and starting there then i cant understand why he would be upset! I have it on good knowledge that when tommy was a starter at haringay he was overly happy with just that, with money on top i cant see any reason to be unhappy??

Absolutely 3praise, our dear friend Rhodes doesn't in fact have any knowledge to back up his offensive words, as its just another example of him engaging his mouth/keyboard before engaging his brain. He's now faffing around trying to avoid responsibility and hoping it will all get forgotton about. Won't happen I'm afraid, a chat with Gregg grows ever nearer.

Quote:
3praise said: I wasnt at all sure Lambourne was unhappy at Ruilsip.if he was being paid and starting there then i cant understand why he would be upset! I have it on good knowledge that when tommy was a starter at haringay he was overly happy with just that, with money on top i cant see any reason to be unhappy
This is another classic from the 3praise quote of the month repotoire, Lambourne has walked out of Grosvenor Vale for good so if that's not being unhappy I don't know what is. Also Lambourne is an individual who will always play the beautiful game for nothing and, a bit like in the good old days, walk ten miles to Hackney Marshes or Wanstead Flats on a Sunday morning for a game, Dave has bred that into him and he is not the slightest bit interested in playing for money.

Quote:
Rhodes said:
This is another classic from the 3praise quote of the month repotoire, Lambourne has walked out of Grosvenor Vale for good so if that's not being unhappy I don't know what is. Also Lambourne is an individual who will always play the beautiful game for nothing and, a bit like in the good old days, walk ten miles to Hackney Marshes or Wanstead Flats on a Sunday morning for a game, Dave has bred that into him and he is not the slightest bit interested in playing for money.

Rhodes, there is no such thing a 3praise Quote of the Month. However, your response has given me yet more nominations for the Rhodes Quote of the Month Competition.

Thank you PBT, he seems to dislike my line of questioning and so makes up this one man quote of the month! I would also like to Know Rhodes why Kentish town players met at haringay today??....was they checking out surroundings for possible moving??

3praise - You are very observant and yes 'we' did meet at Coles Park today although I didn't as I presume I wouldn't have been allowed through the gates unless I had been in disguise. Coles Park was suitably located for everyone to meet there and then travel the short distance up the A10 to Whitewebbs, clearly you must know some of our personnel in order to recognise them. I was reliably informed that had Haringey been at home today the game would have unsurprisingly not gone ahead.

The players where recognised by the same people that told me that some had enquired about joining "us"!! Haringay wasnt at home today so such speculation is pointless!! having seen that KTFC lost again i bet you wished u had been playing on boroughs pitch today as u may have been spared a loss!!

Quote:
3praise said: The players where recognised by the same people that told me that some had enquired about joining "us"!
I have just been rolling around the floor laughing for five minutes and it's another for your quote of the month. You mean like Daniel Young who was recently tapped up by Mario Marinica, Ashley Cole style, behind some bike sheds somewhere, ask Mario what Daniel's answer was when you next see him.