Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tommy Lambourne

"As for Tommy Lambourne well as you may recall I am no longer on the committee at RMFC I am just a supporter, therefore I have no knowledge of any negotiations that went on regarding him."

Rhodes here's what I actually wrote previously on the matter in another post.

However no doubt you don't believe me though.

Well yes I saw that but it's not very informative, surely you only need to ask George or one of the other Committee members what the story is and they'll tell you. Anyway don't bother as I have Lambourne's e-mail address so I'll ask him myself, I may even be able to get him to join the Forum and introduce himself personally.

George is not on the RMFC committee anymore either. It may not have been informative but its the answer.

Paula - Sorry love, I was going to PM you earlier but the phone never stops ringing. The pic was not taken at Great Wakering, it was at Windsor and Eton as the final was played on a neutral ground, it was an Under 18's competition hence the youthful looking players however Lambourne was way beyond his years even then and scored the winning goal. What time you going to bed tonight.

Paula - No unfortunately I won't as much as I'd like to, I was just wondering so I can PM you, don't want to have cyber sex on here as it seems to offend Gavin.

Lato - Is Lambourne also Cup tied for your visit to Tiptree United tomorrow, I assume he played in Haringey's Preliminary Round defeat to Halstead Town. I find it a little strange that if you knew you were after Lambourne for a number of weeks before his arrival at Grosvenor Vale why didn't you ask Aki 'Sugar' Achillea, who was clearly involved in the transfer, to pull him out of Haringey's FA Vase and Challenge Trophy ties which would have enabled him to then play for you.

Quote:
Rhodes said:
I find it a little strange that if you knew you were after Lambourne for a number of weeks before his arrival at Grosvenor Vale why didn't you ask Aki 'Sugar' Achillea, who was clearly involved in the transfer, to pull him out of Haringey's FA Vase and Challenge Trophy ties which would have enabled him to then play for you.

Sorry to be blunt Rhodes but which part of the following sentence does not register in your mind boggingly stupid brain.

"I am just a supporter, I am no longer on the committee of RMFC"

Lato - Well sorry I'm sure but you know all of the Committee at Ruislip don't you and meet with them on a regular basis hence rubbing shoulders recently in the Haringey Borough 'boardroom' as otherwise you wouldn't have been allowed in, you therefore only need to ask the question as to why, for example Lambourne wasn't pulled out of Haringey's FA Vase and Challenge Trophy games whilst he was still at Coles Park. If you can't answer or won't perhaps Manorborn or Spidermanor could.

Quote:
Rhodes said:
I find it a little strange that if you knew you were after Lambourne for a number of weeks before his arrival at Grosvenor Vale why didn't you ask Aki 'Sugar' Achillea, who was clearly involved in the transfer, to pull him out of Haringey's FA Vase and Challenge Trophy ties which would have enabled him to then play for you.

Wouldn't that have been giving the game away?
I can imagine the reaction of 99.99% of managers if they were asked to not play their captain in order to benefit another club!

1. Only one of the RM committee was in the Haringey boardroom. Hence myself and MB100 were invited in by your arch nemesis Aki Achillea. A man described elsewhere on this board by people who had never previously met him as a nice guy.

2. The RM committee have no say over transfer policy..that is the domain of the football management team.

3. I think the CT and Vase games had already been played before the management decide dto appraoch Tommy Lambourne. I can't say that for fact but since you obviously know better than me I'll let you believe what you want to believe as that seems to be the only things that have any semblance of reality in your world.

4. That is a better answer than you'd get from MB100 or Spider

I hope that answers your questions though unlikely as you can't seem to grasp fairly basic concepts like language

Quote:
Manorborn100 said:
Have you eaten that bleeding hat yet Rhodes?
Manornorn - Lambourne didn't play at Brimsdown so the offer of eating my hat was void, I assume that he is not playing tomorrow either at Tiptree however if he wasn't in the Haringey team that lost to Halstead Town in the Vase and is therefore eligible to play for you then the offer still stands. I would strongly fancy him to score tomorrow against Polymac Services Midland Alliance League outfit Tiptree, probably from 30 yards or from a Beckham style free kick.