Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Aveley

Quote:
canveyboy18 said:
Quote:
Ribbit said:
Now hang on a minute, a week ago everyone and their dog was slagging Ricky off for his poor kicking. We play one match and his kicking didn't seem any better, yet I get flack for pointing that out. Hardly fair when you were all saying his kicking was rubbish last week.

well it was not everyone cos i for one dont slag off players and did not say a thing!!! you could not have put it better by saying slagging of cos you do that alot with our players and it is not called for!!!!

Rubbish. If somebody played crap then there is nothing wrong with saying so. I've held my tongue when it comes to Ricky until now, because I get this sort of response. This is a bloody message board and I'm going to discuss my team whether they played well or not. I'm sorry if that upsets you, but I'm not going to walk around saying 'oh what a fantastic team we've got, let's not discuss how poor they were, or we might hurt their feelings'. If the players come on here and read it then that's up to them, but as a paying fan, if I want to say so-and-so was poor, then so be it.

I'm quite sure you wouldn't complain if I came on here and said Ricky was our best player yesterday, so I really can't see the problem with stating the opposite (not that he was our worst).

Quote:
Ribbit said:
Quote:
canveyboy18 said:
Quote:
Ribbit said:
Now hang on a minute, a week ago everyone and their dog was slagging Ricky off for his poor kicking. We play one match and his kicking didn't seem any better, yet I get flack for pointing that out. Hardly fair when you were all saying his kicking was rubbish last week.

well it was not everyone cos i for one dont slag off players and did not say a thing!!! you could not have put it better by saying slagging of cos you do that alot with our players and it is not called for!!!!

Rubbish. If somebody played crap then there is nothing wrong with saying so. I've held my tongue when it comes to Ricky until now, because I get this sort of response. This is a bloody message board and I'm going to discuss my team whether they played well or not. I'm sorry if that upsets you, but I'm not going to walk around saying 'oh what a fantastic team we've got, let's not discuss how poor they were, or we might hurt their feelings'. If the players come on here and read it then that's up to them, but as a paying fan, if I want to say so-and-so was poor, then so be it.

I'm quite sure you wouldn't complain if I came on here and said Ricky was our best player yesterday, so I really can't see the problem with stating the opposite (not that he was our worst).

i see nothing wrong in saying it was west fault for their goal on sat, but their is not need for me to say his a [****!!****] [****!!****] his a [****!!****] he should never be in the team again things like which is what i would never say!!!! players know when they have had a bad game and really want to make it up in the next game they play which we have seen ricky do and im sure we will see west do!! all im saying is you are going over the top dont forget these players are not turning up for money, these players care about the club and how they play so dont slag them off to the point where they dont want to play because they are scared of what mindless people who cant even play themself think !!!!

Why don't you quote some of my posts where I've said that Ricky (or West) should never play again. Or where I've started throwing insults around at them. There's no point you even looking, 'cause those posts don't exist. I have never said that one of our players is a [****!!****], or whatever other expletive you've used there. Neither have I said that we shouldn't play a particular player any more.

Quote:

these players care about the club and how they play so dont slag them off to the point where they dont want to play because they are scared of what mindless people who cant even play themself think !!!

I have never slagged off any player and insulting me really isn't going to help your arguement.

its as a whole forum to people who do, so if you think its for you then you know you slag of the players and it is over the top!!!! you do slag players off what about after the Hx game then whats the reason for a long post about one player and only him then there is no need for it all im saying is calm it down or know will want to play for us if they get slag off all the time!!!

You are taking the mickey, aren't you?

Slagging someone off doesn't involve moaning about what they did wrong during a football match. It might not be very constructive, but those were my feelings. That certainly doesn't constitute a slagging off. A slagging off would be if I came on here calling so-and-so a useless little twat, which I haven't done.

For what it's worth, I stand by my comments about Batch, 'cause he was the worst player on the pitch and he did drag everyone else down to his level. Anyone with a decent set of eyes could tell you that.

I'm not one of these fans to stand on the side of the pitch and hurl abuse of any kind, let alone at our own players, so I really don't understand where you get the idea that I'm so big a threat to whether the players want to play for our club or not.

And don't try to say, 'if you reply to this, you must know you slag off players'. I replied to you 'cause the comments are directly aimed at me.

Quote:
canveyboy18 said:
and i think you should have no right to talk bad about anyone if your not even gonna put your name!!!! AND THAT IS TO EVERYONE WHO DONT PUT A NAME IN THEIR PROFILE!!!!

You can fuck off with that idea. I don't put my name in my profile for the same reason most people don't - we want to remain flaming annonymous. I don't broadcast who I am over the internet for my own bloody safety and I see no reason to ever change that just because you don't see it as a problem.

well if i say your a bad fan cos you dont sing you had a bad game (not that it matters if you sing or not) thats a fair comment and not over the top, but if i was to say you look fat the worst person there and i wanted you to leave!!!that is over the top and personal, in my eyes not needed thats all im sayin

Quote:
canveyboy18 said:
well if i say your a bad fan cos you dont sing you had a bad game (not that it matters if you sing or not) thats a fair comment and not over the top, but if i was to say you look fat the worst person there and i wanted you to leave!!!that is over the top and personal, in my eyes not needed thats all im sayin

I think I said he was overweight, not fat. That might have been too much, but I'd just got in, I was tired and irate.

Quote:
Ribbit said:
Quote:
canveyboy18 said:
and i think you should have no right to talk bad about anyone if your not even gonna put your name!!!! AND THAT IS TO EVERYONE WHO DONT PUT A NAME IN THEIR PROFILE!!!!

You can fuck off with that idea. I don't put my name in my profile for the same reason most people don't - we want to remain flaming annonymous. I don't broadcast who I am over the internet for my own bloody safety and I see no reason to ever change that just because you don't see it as a problem.

well if i call you a [****!!****] you know who i am and can have a word with me if you wanted, if you say your gonna stab me i dont know who you are and cant do anything about it!!

Quote:
Ribbit said:
Quote:
canveyboy18 said:

I think I said he was overweight, not fat. That might have been too much, but I'd just got in, I was tired and irate.

well i am sorry for misquoting you with a word thats mean the same!!! at least you admit you was wrong now all that is left is for you to say sorry !!!