Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Haringey v Edgware

Quote:
Alfie Noakes said:
I have a feeling that St Mugs will also be "competitive".
Once translated Gurns team talk we be something like "Kick Cooper and Redford off the park".
Tough one on MOM last night.The supporters thought Leo with Pablo a close second..

they sure will...should be another blood and thunder game...we counted 6/7 ex st mugs players going back there on sat

MOM is a tough one last night...i dont think anyone really stood out...Leo has had better games this season...i thought john barker did well...was nice to grind one out after all the good football we've played recently !

We were told that they were the boll*cks! As used in the World Cup - latest technology - no seams, couldn't get waterlogged etc!

Still got plenty of Cryso's but not allowed t ouse 'em!!!

Yes .. fortunately £33 a ball to SSMFL clubs. I'll bet that many clubs will start rebelling against the diktat to only use these balls - even for reserve gams and cup games. Expect we'll get fined if we use cryso.

I hate night games!!! Silver ball in floodlights is not good!! Hate playing under floodlights croos comes in you see the ball then lose it and before you know it the balls right next to you... Remember a game when i was younger cross come in lose it in the lights and punched the ball in my own goal! lol

Them balls are not good when its wet either they seem to be waterproof and all the water is on the surface of the balls so makes it hard to catch!!

Quote:
bigman01 said:
I hate night games!!! Silver ball in floodlights is not good!! Hate playing under floodlights croos comes in you see the ball then lose it and before you know it the balls right next to you... Remember a game when i was younger cross come in lose it in the lights and punched the ball in my own goal! lol
Them balls are not good when its wet either they seem to be waterproof and all the water is on the surface of the balls so makes it hard to catch!!

The manufacturers are actually proud of the ball's waterproof qualities! But agree not good for 'keepers! Incidentally is this a meeting of the No1's union?

Quote:
bigman01 said:

With you all the way bigman !