Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Haringey v Edgware

Quote:
Gavin said:
Rhodes, is Achilla, a small grey haired man? he seemed to be very hospitable, shaking all our hands and making sure we all had enough to eat and drink. Re the theft, that left a very sour taste, and it felt more like a defeat then a win travelling home with the team.
No that's not 'Sugar' at all, he doesn't do hand shaking. What was actually taken in the theft and was it both changing rooms as opposed to just yours, how did they get in as the Haringey Secretary is always so careful in locking the changing rooms when the last man is out.

Quote:
Horace...have we a game next tuesday (17th Oct)

No we don't have a game - theressies do tho' so training will be difficult!

Quote:
Krooner said:
I'll help !

Krooner seems keen to assist, Paula. I'm past training these days but I'm sure the boys would give you a good workout! Expect Krooner would too!

Quote:
Rhodes said:
Quote:
Gavin said:
Rhodes, is Achilla, a small grey haired man? he seemed to be very hospitable, shaking all our hands and making sure we all had enough to eat and drink. Re the theft, that left a very sour taste, and it felt more like a defeat then a win travelling home with the team.
No that's not 'Sugar' at all, he doesn't do hand shaking. What was actually taken in the theft and was it both changing rooms as opposed to just yours, how did they get in as the Haringey Secretary is always so careful in locking the changing rooms when the last man is out.

Gavin, that is George you are talking about.
Rhodes, Mr. Achillea shook my hand last night!

Quote:
We'll take them off you, Horace.

I'll see what we can do. Stephen will call you.

Sorry paulb - posts flying about so thick and fast, missed yours. Now for Krooner's gloves! ..

Quote:
Horace said:
Sorry paulb - posts flying about so thick and fast, missed yours. Now for Krooner's gloves! ..

They are now written into Folklore. They have been retired but they may just come out again for Paula.....