Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The new Clement Temile thread

Originally Posted By: tringarmy
..and more importantly what will happen between Bianca & RRRRIIIICCCCKKKEEEEEEEEEEE?

Sorry folks but I have quoted TringArmy's post as the pick of the bunch since PetetheGreek posted that inaccurate press link yesterday, it's certainly the most sensible. The reason for my silence on this thread today is that I have been clarifying the facts and of course 'the great one' was in the running for the Nigeria job, I would have to be Peter Foster in disguise to carry out such an elaborate scam. The Times article earlier this week was spot on, indeed my mobile and computer have been white hot today with enquiries such as this one from Soccer AM and the Radio London Non League show want him on for Monday:

-----Original Message-----
To: rhodes
Sent: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 3:27
Subject: Soccer AM - Clement Temile photograph

Hi Cliff,

I work at Soccer AM on Sky. We are mentioning the story about Clement Temile being looked at for the Nigeria job, I was wondering if you had a photograph of him that we could possibly use on the show this Saturday? Preferably we

Yes but would Soccer AM want to feature 'the great one' tomorrow morning if the story wasn't true, they do extensive research.

Yes and no, I remember when 'we' were on the show last season when Tommy Catania scored that wonder goal at Coles Park from 30 yards, Helen Chamberlain was raving about it. Anyway they can only be complimentary about Kentish Town and 'the great one', what Step 6 Coach has ever been in line for an International Coaching job before, it's unprecedented

That's because I deleted his name incase he didn't want it published, you're clearly clutching at straws. For your information one of the photos I sent to Sky Sports of 'the great one' had Hector Varela standing next to him, how will you feel when you see Hector's face staring back at you from your tv screen tomorrow morning.

I remember seeing the Tommy Catatonia goal on SoccerAM. The whole episode lasted about 5 seconds, during which time Helen did concede that it was a belter.

Who, Tommy Catania or 'the great one', if it's the latter I'm surprised you don't remember the sorry episode at Goldsdown Road last season when Gordon Boateng wouldn't shake Clement's hand

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
That's because I deleted his name incase he didn't want it published, you're clearly clutching at straws. For your information one of the photos I sent to Sky Sports of 'the great one' had Hector Varela standing next to him, how will you feel when you see Hector's face staring back at you from your tv screen tomorrow morning.

I think I might forward a picture of you so that they can complete their piece on your scam.

You might find that there are people that work in the media, that know other people in the media, if you catch my drift?

Originally Posted By: NewBradwell
But most of the time they run stories taking the p##s out of people........
You have been warned. But the hole is far too deep to climb out of now. biglaugh

I don't remember Hector Varela's face, although it's all rather irrelevant as I don't have Sky. I do remember the incident, obviously george should have taken it like a man and shook the hand of the great one, although it's plain to see that the 2 men are classic arch enemies in the mould of Wenger & Ferguson.

Bit rude of the Nigerian FA not to speak to the great one, especially as he travelled to Lagos to visit them hey.

Hope KTFC didnt foot the bill for his wasted journey. Could have spent it on a padded cushion for Willo.