Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The new Haringey Borough FC thread

Quote:
Rhodes said:
Potters Bar Town - Well just as well I didn't by the sounds of it if 'Sugar' bought a round, I would have probably choked to death on my pint or else he would have spiked it Alexander Litvinenko style.

So you think a man dying in absolute agony through radiation poisoning is amusing, and suitable to use as a funny analogy. You truely are a sick individual Rhodes.

Clearly you are trying your best to paint me in a bad light, do you think 'Sugar' would think twice in seeing me dying in the gutter in absolute agony, I don't think so. I wasn't attempting to make a joke of it and think the Litvinenko affair is terrible.

Quote:
Rhodes said:
Clearly you are trying your best to paint me in a bad light, do you think 'Sugar' would think twice in seeing me dying in the gutter in absolute agony, I don't think so. I wasn't attempting to make a joke of it and think the Litvinenko affair is terrible.

Well stop using such analogy's inappropriately!

I really think you are pushing the limits of decency here Rhodes, I've been ignoring most of what you put but this is really uncalled for.

Quote:
Rhodes said:

No I'm not you do it to yourself, in recent weeks you've admitted to being bigoted about women being involved in football, unfairly slandered my club, compared Infozone to a nazi death camp and now you're making jokes about people dying in agony in order to continue your tirade aginst Haringey.

You've done that all willingly yourself no one pushed you inton making any of the statements. You really are showing yourself to be a nasty sort of person.

Spidermanor - Not at all, you are purposely making a lot more of it than is necessary and milking my comments for all they're worth. The people on here who know me properly, and that includes Lato and Potters Bar Town, will confirm I'm the salt of the earth and will do anything for anyone, well within reason.

I fully support Spidermanor's last post. He has given FOUR examples of bad taste posts that you made off your own back without any prompting from anyone else whatsoever. And let's not forget the Uncle Urchin/Paula "have you had sex" comment either!

You've made a rod for your own back and I would be very surprised if anyone on this forum is going to stand up for you on any of the above four/five comments.

I did pop up for the game and did enjoy it. Haringey were the far better team with Biggleswade not even testing the goalkeeper for the whole match, this was mainly down to a very strong looking defence with plenty of new faces I had not seen before. Must say I was impressed, and will like to see them in the next game.

3praise - Allow IT is obviously not interested in brown nosing it with the Coles Park hierarchy, fair play to him for that.

by brown nosing it, i guess you mean enjoying a drink with a very generous chairman and his associates? or is it just sour grapes because in all your time at borough you had to buy your own beverages??

A friendly discussion about football yet again gets highjacked by Rhodes and his vendetta against the Haringey Chairman.

To quote somebody "What a surprise, this is getting silly".

Maybe PBT can come up with a list of your tasteless/ libellous quotes of the month as well as your silly ones? I'm sure the "corridors of power of the SSML" would love to see those.

Still nothing on the Haringey Borough Website about their fine win at Biggleswade Town on Saturday so this is the report from the local rag:

After plunging to the foot of the table last week Borough lost no time in vacating that spot with a vital win over the team immediately above them. With their other main challengers for the bottom spot, Biggleswade United, having no game Borough climbed out of the drop zone, although the two teams now below them have three and two games in hand respectively. But it could have been so different had Calvin Petrie and Saleem Grant not steered this game away from deadlock with two last gasp goals. The pitch, although definitely playable, cut up badly and was not conducive to fast passing free flowing football and there was little of such on display. Good chances were few and far between and Borough custodian Peter Cumberworth was seriously tested only once in the first half as he needed to get down quickly to the foot of his right hand post to push away a low shot. After the interval the match continued in much the same vein and a goaless draw looked inevitable until five minutes from time when the home keeper made an astonishing hash of a long back pass despite having all the time in the World to clear it. Attempting to flick the ball upwards for a third time he succeeded only to slice the ball slightly sideways. Borough substitute Grant was in just the right place to hook the dropping ball into the vacant net. Two minutes later the game was safe as 'the Waders' forced men forward and were caught out by a quick break. Grant sent in a hard low cross from the right by line for Petrie to blast home the loose ball from close range. Borough comfortably played out time with no risk to their lead materialising. Team: Cumberworth, Mitchell, Dainty, Catania, Patten, Okot-Uma, R Kamara, A Kamara, Petrie, Tulloch, Ngongou. Subs: Grant, Dos, Santos, Umeh.

Does anyone know what has happened to the Great Glenn Shurety and Christian Banuelos-Charles aka Santos, at least I see that the Great Tommy Catania and Louis 'Pretty Boy' Dainty are back in the team.

i believe Santos was away on business....And Glenn has started a new job and so Some games are out of his reach, being so close to the pair of them, should you not know this??

3praise - Well not necessarily as all my time now is taken up with Kentish Town business and progressing them, I've had hardly any contact from anybody at Coles Park recently nor would I expect to have but Mario e-mailed me earlier this week. I expect you'll be twiddling your thumbs tomorrow afternoon without a game to go to, why don't you go round to Doctor Who's place and watch Soccer Saturday with him.

• 1 month later...

Congratulations to Haringey Borough today on their fine 4-1 win at Holmer Green, I await 3praises arrival on here shortly although he may not be in a fit state to post sensibly with all the pints the Chairman no doubt bought him in the bar afterwards, mind you that's nothing new.