Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What's it like to see a crowd?

Rob_the_Saint

Enfield Town's crowds have dropped to just above 300 recently. Strange considering how well they're doing in the league.

I know, The Dog and Duck will be getting higher attendances than them soon.

• 1 year later...

Thick and thin Laz, thick and thin.

I know my man has been talking to your man about helping out with players, loans, etc., that sort of thing. We've not got to play The Mighty Saints again this season so if we can help, we will. The club's too big to go back to the Ryman League.

I see my 'old' friend has been chipping away again. It was great to see John G put him in his place. One or two at t'Park need to understand that without the aforementioned John G, The Mighty Saints are up that creek where the brown stuff is stored without a paddle. No John G picking up the tab and it'll be back to 1985 all over again.

I know it's always popular coating off the Chairman at t'Park, but pulling together is your best shot of escaping the drop. United, you've a chance; divided, you'll go down. Good luck to all my friends at SACFC.

A simple one for you if I may, JKiF: if John packs it in, who pays the bills, staff and players? The gate money from the 305 once a fortnight? Much as they all love playing at t'Park, without the money that John gives them, they'll all be gone sharpish! Having someone pumping in £80-£100k a year is never a problem!

your misguided defense of gibson whilst slighty touching is so far removed from reality. nice speech though, heard it a million times before.

a simple one for you

whose to say someone else wont step in

equally i wasnt aware anyone was left anyway, seems they have already left 'sharpsh' unless you know something i dont.

so the reason we lose is because i "coat off" my chairman haha

you really haven't a clue have you.

as for supporting our respectives teams your a mere johnny-come-lately in those stakes son.

i know where we'll end up in april but then again i could have told you that last august

no [****!!****] off back to your muggy tinpot essex club and i'll get on with enjoying this great monday morning

Originally Posted By: Iron Webbo
A simple one for you if I may, JKiF: if John packs it in, who pays the bills, staff and players? The gate money from the 305 once a fortnight? Much as they all love playing at t'Park, without the money that John gives them, they'll all be gone sharpish! Having someone pumping in £80-£100k a year is never a problem!

If he's pumping that money in rather than loaning it to the club why are we 400,000 in debt to his company ?

I think you have the league table upside down, IW.

Yes, John puts in a lot of dosh (as did you) but what's the point if the club is plummeting. We'd be better off either looking for a new chairman or starting an AFC St Albans City and working out way up instead of down. I preferred the latter option when you departed.

Originally Posted By: Iron Webbo
You know you've won when they start swearing at you!

Good luck to all my friends at t'Park.

haha
dream on sunshine, we were glad to see the back of you.

as for gibson getting my support your even more clueles than i thought