Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Just a very tiny porky ?????????????

That over-rated twat stated on television last night that he isn't going to the States next season for the money !!

OF COURSE HE ISN'T !!!

$1,000,000 a week for 5 years ???

Don't think I'd bother either.

(Excuse me........... Must dash..... A couple of pink pigs are flying over my roof, and I've just heard the Popes a Rabbi, Tony Bliar's joining the Tory party, bears have stopped sh1tting in the woods and George Dubbya Bush is going to pull all the U.S. troops out of Iraq.)

If David Beckham told me it was a lovely sunny day, I'd make sure I went out in wellies and carrying an umbrella.

P1ss off Becks ! No-one will ever believe another word you say.

(Comments on a $1,000 dollar bill, to......)

What I want to know is, does he have another 5 years of playing in him? I suppose he thought it made him sound humble and noble to say he isn't doing it for the money.

It surprised me they would be willing to pay him that much. It has to be for his name, given the fact that his playing isn't what it used to be.

It would have been a two minute conversation, but neither of them were making much sense.

Apparently Cruise was talking about Scienctology and Becks went to look for his 'Noddy's easy guide to a chemistry set' book !!

Big JR (I'm a fan of your work BTW), believe it or not, I don't think he is going just for the money. I think he is going primarily for their, The Beckhams, self promotion. (Yeah you can argue it amounts to the same)

At this stage of Becks' life, I believe he craves US exposure more than their bucks!!

He is in danger of becoming another Michael Jackson in that he desires adulation above wealth!!

Think about it!

Just a thought!

That was somewhat my first thought when I heard he was coming over here. The fact that he will have the biggest 'name' in the sport here has to be some sort of ego boost.

Another thought, seeing as how Americans don't play with the same level of intensity as he was used to, he won't have to work so hard in his "old age".

Originally Posted By: Hookey
Big JR (I'm a fan of your work BTW), believe it or not, I don't think he is going just for the money. I think he is going primarily for their, The Beckhams, self promotion. (Yeah you can argue it amounts to the same)

At this stage of Becks' life, I believe he craves US exposure more than their bucks!!

He is in danger of becoming another Michael Jackson in that he desires adulation above wealth!!

Think about it!

Just a thought!

You're probably right, mate !

On reflection, it's probably more likely to be Posh's idea.

She's probably already bought everything she wants in Spain and London.

Interestingly enough, yesterdays Daily Mail really slagged her off for queening it at the airport on her arrival !