Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ex Blue on the move

Dilbert

Just dug out a prog from '94, from a game with Bishops Stortford. How about this for a team:

Dave Cass

Dave Roser

Mark Keune

Marc Sinfield

Micky Hall

Greg Allen

AJ Hannigan

Chris Payne

Paul Battram

Steve Warner

Martyn Lawrence

Ricki Finning

Adrian West

Interestingly the Storts' squad included Gavin King and Kevin Jordan... Jordan scored an own goal that day (but never actually scored for us!)

Originally Posted By: GazzaBTFC
Al-James Hannigan

Remind me...

Central Defender, came on loan to us from a Conference team (at the time) like St Albans (yes I know they are again) or Enfield in '94. I remember him playing for us at home to Staines, lost 5-0 and then next match at home to Leyton, lost 4-3 after being 3-1 up, got dropped and then returned to play for us in the FA Trophy 1st Round proper against Slough (another Conference team, at the time) at home, lost 2-0. He mastered the art of backing off the player on the ball. I think he then went on to play in the Coference, Forest Green Rovers springs to mind.

I also seem to remember the programme editor at the time saying it was wrong to disrupt the team by playing him, we were on a good run at the time, and that was the last programme he edited.

That's about all I can remember!