Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

To an extent, they invite the press and public into their lives, by the very nature of their career choice. However, I feel they do have a right to privacy just like the rest of us. Those who choose to live every moment in the spotlight, making sure they are in the press, by going to all sorts of parties and aquiring a reputation for being wild are asking for the extra publicity. Those who do their 'work' then go home to the husband/wife and kids should have their private lives respected.

They must expect a certain amount of press intrusion into their lives.....

BUT................

The tabloid press take things too far. I wouldn't want a bl00dy great camera lens stuck in my face when I was out for a quiet drink, when 'off-duty'. so to speak.

I feel they should be left alone if they are obviously trying to have a quiet moment of fun with their kids, even if it is only for the sake of the kids. It doesn't seem fair for little ones to be followed around every time mom or dad takes them to the zoo, park or any of the normal kid activities.

It is now illegal to print any photograph of children in this country without the parents express permission.

This is why you often see photographs with children with their faces 'pixelated' out.

I am not so sure that that is strictly true....

It is perfectly legal to take photos of any child.

For example - children's photos are often shown in newspapers - football matches are a typical example.

Very true Ian, but recently our Junior girls played a game at Merstham. We had already been told that if we wanted to take pictures, we would have to approach their club sec. first.

Apparently, a parent from Merstham's opposing team the week before had made an official complaint to the club about their players being photographed without consent.

We have a photo page on our Girls web-site, but we have been told we CANNOT post pictures of the girls without their parents express permission.

Tricky subject.........This week it was revealed that the FBI(surprise, surprise) had been abusing the privacy laws, by misusing the Patriots Act. This law was brought in to allow information of possible terrorist(and sympathisers)actions, to be used to try and stop another September the eleventh.

Well done the FBI, they have played into the hands of the lefty pinkos, that think the Patriot Act should never have been enacted in the first place.

I thought that the use of the Patriot Act involved firing missiles ?