Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Chelmsford v Horsham

michael

Big game for us this one on saturday-Chelmsford v Horsham.

Personally, i'm hoping Chelmsford win.

That will distance them from us a bit ,but we don't want Horsham overtaking us and threatening us from below.

First priority now is to secure a play-off position; and then see how high we can go-we still have Chelmsford to play.(as we do Horsham)but imo,we need Horsham out of it , and a bit of pressure taken off.

I though a month ago that Horsham were out of it,but since seem to be another side who have successfully refreshed the team since we played them (not sure about Kevin Cooper though)and are 'going for it'.Unfortunately,not to be underestimated and they do have 'previous' from last season.

Saturdsy will be difficult for Margate with our weakened side ,and if Horsham win and overtake us, there is a possibility that we could implode and the season fall away.

We need to maintain our play-off position minimally and then worry about climbing higher.

What do others think.

Unfortunately, its no longer in our own hands.

Football is no different to any other business-you need to know what the competition are doing and react accordingly.

Fact is-there is competition out there.

I believe we are the best of the lot, but its not manifesting itself in results

I think Horsham to beat Chelmsford is better. As long as we win Horsham will still be same amount of points behind us. However Chelmsford would then be 2 points above us but we will still have the game in hand. As stated above, going up as Champions is still very much in our hands.

You are right Kevin, but our problem at the moment is that we have too many players suspended. If we had played Tuesday that would have released another player. When we get all players back we can beat anybody. The good thing for us is that we should be back to a full squad when we play you.

Have a sneaky feeling Bromley may just nick the title. Hard to call the order for the next four places. I don't include AFCW in the equation as they not there on merit but by default. Be an absolute disgrace if they get let off in any way when all us other clubs in the league have adhered to the rules all season.

Best of luck and look forward to seeing you on April 14th !