Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Burnham 5 Windsor and Eton 1

Originally Posted By: Anonymous
Well hello Mr Tut? I think your little spurt was actually totally uncalled for. Firstly I would like to officially introduce myself as Miss Jodie Binsteed Proffesional Dancer and soon to be Mrs Seedel not "Seeds dancing bird" as you so politely put it before.
Why your so interested in his personal life is beyond me? Is it possibly because its allot more intereting than your own? This is often the case with people like you.
Why dont you keep your head on the game and try not to insult players personally in the process.
Or In a language you may understand GROW UP MR TUT? I cant bring myself to call you King!!!!

I couldn't give a stuff about your personal life. It was an observation that when you disappeared off the scene, Seedel's form went down the pan. You returned and he started scoring for Windsor. Now his form is not the best according to what I'm reading on here from Windsor supporters. And if you don't like Matt getting abuse, perhaps you should encourage the lazy lump to start working.

how come all the remarks in reply to miss jodie beenstead or whatever she is called have been removed? i dont mean to be offensive but jodies post had an air of snotiness about it so its no wonder it got peoples backs up. i do not believe anyone thinks king tut meant to be offensive by not knowing your name jodie. i think perhaps its you who needs to hear things in a different tone and not king tut. as you were not just entirely pleasant. there is no need to treat or talk kto people as your sub-ordinates. no need at all. be nice.

The reason that these posts have been removed is not due to their tone but the personal content about Matt and Jodie's personal life.

Why we all have opinions as to why Matt may not be playing his best at the moment or in the past, there is no need to drag both his or Jodie's personal lives into it.

Im sorry i really did not want to get mixed up in all of this but its so funny how pinkcess has registered and made one post to have a go at me alone.No real football fan would give a toss about my message to Mr Tut which was soley to remind him that this is about football not Matts private life. I think pinkcess may have a personal vendetta against me and this is all just getting ridiculous. No one could possibly be offended by my message to Mr tut and if i sounded snotti i think i had a right. Excuse me for defending myself and my fiance. Our relationship has nothing to do with his form on the pitch and Windsor and eaton fans know that. Its people from other teams who have nothing better to do coming on here and interfering. Can we stop acting like children and put this to bed.All I ask is that you dont involve players personal lives on here. This is all as bad as the dance world.

omg this is just getting more and more ridiculous. jodie you say ''lets put an end to this'' but only when you have had your final word. your hilarious. a personnel vendetta? are you famous or something cos you are talking as if you are. also, its quite clear from your posts your a dancer, you dont need to keep harping on about ''dancing world'' etc. get over yourself. NOW we can end this sorry thread. but somehow i feel this post wont be the end.... jodie will no doubt need the final word....

you know so much about me and have so much advise to give me you obviously do have a personal vendetta. Not once have i said i was famous and if king tut hadnt mentioned i was a dancer there would be no need to bring it up. You have so much venom towards me i actually feel sorry for you. How do famous people talk i wonder??? I think you are forgetting the entire point to my original message and just using this forum to air your opinion about me in such a way that i think you persinally have known me or at least think you do. Can you please leave this site for the lads to dicuss FOOTBALL and stop airing your bitterness towards me on here. If you ever are at a Windsor and eaton match please do make yourself known to me I would love to meet you in person and try to change you somewhat low opinion of me. I think you will recognise me. Seems like you have allot to get off your chest. I presume you are a Football Fan??? otherwise why you are on this forum is slightly odd. My apologies to all the windsor and eton fans who really dont want to be whitnesing a bitch fight on their forum.

Can't resist pointing out that the place is actually called Eton.

Just wondering is there like a dancers forum where all this bitchiness and innuendo goes on? It's more interesting than reading about Slough's latest drubbing or whether or not Windsor are on a "play-off charge".

I've read all of this thread and really do not know where this is leading. Jodie comes to the majority of Windsor games watching Matt and she is most welcome at Stag Meadow and I think she knows that Windsor fans are not the ones stirring things here. I really cannot see why Slough fans are coming on here giving the personal abuse that they are. I ask the question to those Slough fans what has she done to deserve this? If you wish to come on to this board and discuss football matters please do your most welcome, if you wish to discuss the ground share please do. But please can we put an end to personal abuse of an innocent party. If you wish to give this abuse, please do so on your own board. I'm sure you wouldn't like it if Windsor fans came on to your board abusing a partner of one of your players.

And finally to Martin, I see you wanted to give a spelling lesson to Jodie regarding the town Eton, well Windsor is spelt Windsor not Windosr if you would like to correct your previous post.

Geggy

Sorry for the typo Geggy. All sorted now. Slightly different to Eaton and Eton but no worries. Typical that it happens when I'm being a pedant though.

The reason this thread started was because Windsor fans were laying into Seeds and Slough fans had an opinion with him being an ex-player. I know Slough fans remember his magnificent hat trick against Worthing and just wished he could have produced more games like that in the Amber and Blue

jodie my opinion of you will not change and your not silly enough to not understand why. Greggy for the same reason, calling jodie innocent made me laugh out loud, talk about over stretching the meaning of words. but sure i will 'introduce' myself when next there. and your right, this thread should be about football so i will not post or even read this thread again. so once again, the football....