Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Slough Town Relegation "Book of Condolence"

zoom

Thank you Zoom for your words of sympathy.

I think it only fair to return the compliment and pass on Slough's condolences on your failure to reach the playoffs that simple simon prommised, the thing that keeps me going is knowing that when we come down to your level next season there will be six points gifted to slough on our bank holiday derbies!

What bank holiday derbies?

We had to travel to Hanwell on Boxing Day and Hillingdon are coming to us on Easter Monday. Hardly local derbies when you have the llikes of Burnham, Beaconsfield, Bracknell and Marlow in your league.

Seems a bit odd. I think we should 'ave words when we come down next season!

Personally, assuming we're in your league, I'd love nothing more than to see all the local clubs (Windsor, Slough, Burnham, Bracknell etc) challenging at the right end of the table - would make for some exciting games and some decent crowds too, like the ones in the Slough-Windsor games a few seasons ago.

Originally Posted By: Staines Rebel1
Thank you Zoom for your words of sympathy.

I think it only fair to return the compliment and pass on Slough's condolences on your failure to reach the playoffs that simple simon prommised, the thing that keeps me going is knowing that when we come down to your level next season there will be six points gifted to slough on our bank holiday derbies!

Lets get this straight numbnuts. Your a nothing club with an ever decreasing group of supporters with poor players on the pitch and a bleak future off of it. You may be gifted with at least a few grams of nous to come across as mildly entertaining a witty on this board but that will never EVER detract from the fact that the decades long arrogance of Rebels supporters has finally comeback to bite you all on the backside and your club has all the future of a teenager who woke up on xmas morning to the gift of a sinclair c5 before finding out his parents didn't keep the receipt!

Now clear off back to "windsor Meadows" or what ever p*ss-poor excuse you hide behind these days to avoid telling people you come from slough. behead

Originally Posted By: Staines Rebel1
And you live where?

At least I turn up regularly to support my team!

I do turn up to watch both my teams thankyou very much both at Selhurst Park and Stag Meadow, not that i have to or will justify myself to a tube like you.

Two words "big man": NINE NIL. May i suggest you direct your angst away from here and concentrate it like a lazer beam onto that shower of sh*t that "represents" the good people of slough.

Ps. When you lot have finished fertilizing Stag Meadow just leave the keys behind the bar. hanged

Zoom you really are a piece of [****!!****].

If you even had the vaguest notion of what was going on at our club you would realise that we have some of the finest supporters in the land and that our current crop of players genuinely turn out because of a loyalty to the club and therefore deserve no criticism. It is you lot with petty jealousies from years past that create a rivalry.

All the best in your promotion "push" because if I had my way we would never encounter you lot in any circumstances.

Originally Posted By: Martin

If you even had the vaguest notion of what was going on at our club you would realise that we have some of the finest supporters in the land
All the best in your promotion "push" because if I had my way we would never encounter you lot in any circumstances.

Nothing like blowing your own trumpet eh! Isn't your fanbase slowly getting lower and lower?

And your not going to get your own way either. I've got a feeling you'll be seeing alot more of Stag Meadow. The Reason? Nobody else wants you! So be thankful otheriswe you'd be sharing with Eton Wick!

Nowt like chucking your own piss in your eye.

They are not my words they are the words of opposition supporters. We are the sort of club that get opposition supporters coming onto our forum praising us for the way we support our team through thin and thinner.

You are the sort of club that gets comments about the small number of foul mouthed pissheads that do your own club a dis-service.

I've now doubt Windsor want us back next season and I am sure we will be there. Peter Simpson a man with some nous and dignity will welcome us back with open arms. But I also know that we have other options about where we play. The fact that the club chooses not to take them is sadly something I have no influence over.

jealousies? jealous of what, a club going down quicker than the titanic? cos you think that you WERE in the conference (some 10 years ago) that we are jealous of your so called 'big club', than you are wrong!