Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Slough Town Relegation "Book of Condolence"

zoom

Originally Posted By: Martin
Chels read what I actually said. Moron.

I'm sorry but anyone called chels has to be a moron!

Let get this straight Windsor are not a bigger club than slough.
Slough should be in a higher league due to their fan base as windsor is a rugby town where as slough is football.
But due to finacial problems you are now being dragged down to our level.

The load of [****!!****] that you said earlier about slough having the most loyal fans is crap. You are not the only team that is having problems. Most teams get on with it but you think you have a devine right to say how bad it is.
Your crowds are getting worse during the season and you call your fans loyal.
You moan about the stag. Well don't go then!
You moan about the pitch. Like its the pitch thats gets stuffed everyweek.

Lets face facts you are on a slippery slide at the moment.
You are relegated and what you must do is rebuild for next season whatever league you will be in.
Try playing some youth players if you still have a youth setup.
But please stop moaning about it! Its been going on for the last few years and its getting a bit boring now.

Woody of course people can comment as they like but if they are going to criticise my posts they could at least have the courtesy to read them properly first.

At no point did I say we have loyal or numerous supporters. I said "we have some of the finest supporters in the land." I defy anyone who was at Kingsmeadow or seen the video to say otherwise. I doubt many teams that were on the end of a 9-0 drubbing have ever been clapped off the pitch in such a way or been supported throughout.

At no point did I say we are a big club or that we deserve to be in the Conference. We were very much an Isthmian Premier Club and never any more despite our brief flirtations with the Conference. I was accusing Windsor fans of being stuck in the past and failing to realise that we are not the club we once were particularly given the recent gloating and revelling in our predicament.

Originally Posted By: chels - WEFC
loyal fans? crowds slowly dwindling, and where are the 3000 so called 'loyal fans' that watched you against Walsall in the cup then?

Well one of those posted directly above you, he is midget who goes under the handle Woody-WEFC and can clearly be seen celebrating the winning goal. But that was back in the day when he was less committed to the mighty red and green goal machine and more a glory hunter.

And it's a little known fact that i went to 5 or 6 slough games that season but only because i didn't go to windsor away games much back then! I get carried away at any football game i go to. Just ask the fans at bramhall lane when i fell down a flight of stairs celebrating the mighty blades 3rd goal against charlton one boxing day many moons ago!!!

P.S i didn't pay for any of the slough games

P.S Martin Real big of you to call me a midget! wink No need to get personsal unless one of my mates have touched a nerve that is!?

Your easier to wind up than Malc!

I call everyone names. It's nowt personal. I'm tolerant of everything except rank stupid.

Chels - yes.

Hammerman - it is no-one. The Slough players who started the season were heavily criticised particularly the likes of Jarvis, Wallace and Drake who were happy to pick up hefty pay packets without putting in enough effort. The players who are finishing the season are trying their best for little monetary reward and quite rightly deserve no criticism. We have been relegated because we started the season so badly with a team that "looked good on paper."

Are you still here?!

No one's really interested in Slough or who their fans like/dislike! And i think you'll find you were relegated for having a chairman with short arms and long pockets and total and utter mis-management of your farce of a football club. I sometimes feel sorry for you Slough fans but then some of you remind me you're idiots who rate themselves and their club too highly. Deny it all you like Martin i'm not talking about stuff i've seen online but at the derby games and around Windsor or Slough!

Thanks for funding our rather dissapointing season again mind you!

Pleasure.

We were a side already relegated before the financial problems kicked in this season. There was no way back from our abysmal start which sounds very reminiscent of your own relegation last season.

It was a Windsor fan who started this thread which was inevitably going to provoke "debate."

I'm a windsor fan that would rather go to upton park!

Martin. The thing is that you signed 2 of our good players apart from the goalkeeper!

Wallace is a good player and so is Jarvo.

But if you don't pay them which is like most clubs then they wont play for you!

We also had problems at the end of last year before anyone wants to critisise.

Come on you Glory Hunters!

Wallace and Jarvis good!!!!!

Wallace never saw a game out and had to be subbed after 70 mins and look how few goals he scored (was he sub due to him being knackered or that the other players would not go in the shower with him?!)

Jarvis is just a thug and a knackered old donkey (maybe not a donkey as they have a brain) who was only there for the money - " I have always wanted to play for Slough regardless of the money", and now is stiring the s#it with other players about money!

Would we have them back - NO WAY!!!!! it is them who contributed to the position that we are in now!

It seemed a strange signing - 3 from windsor, especially Jarvis with his reputation (especially the derby fight he caused!)

However there were rumours that they were signed to do windsor a favour?!?!

With the dealings Roy has done nothing now surprises me - there is even on rumour doing the rounds that says he has lost all this weight so he can name himself on the bench if we are short!