Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Slough Town Relegation "Book of Condolence"

zoom

I have a question to Martin and SR1 about two quotes on this thread:

"Jarvis is just a thug and a knackered old donkey"

"The Slough players who started the season were heavily criticised particularly the likes of Jarvis, Wallace and Drake who were happy to pick up hefty pay packets without putting in enough effort"

How come Jarvo was voted your supporters player of the month (53% of the votes according to your message board) in August, particularly at a time when he was just "picking up a hefty pay packet without putting in any effort"?

Because there are some who are easily fooled!

Those of us who are still here are the ones who saw through the mask even prior to him joining (look back on my posts of the time)

He is gone now, but watch out as he will be putting himself around for any managers job that comes up in the area! Is simons job secure?

SR1 and Martin.

I though Jarvo and Wallace would be good signings for you.

But that turned out not to be so.

Jarvo is a good player and played ok for us last season where as wallace was superb for us. But at least you got rid of that [****!!****] Drake who gifted you the goals last year in the derby.

But you cannot blame those 3 players for all you troubles.

You must of signed some other players who have not pulled their weight this year and have buggered off.

first of all, i am not having a go here.

with regards to your comments about our fans base, have you windsor guys been onto our forum and read the comments from many AFCW fans and others which have been left on there? they describe us as the most loyal fans around after cheering our team on for the entire game as the goals flew in. i dont remember a w&e relegation party last year.

i think that every slough fan will admit that the club is heading downhill fast, theres no denying that, nor is there anyone saying that we deserve to be higher than where we are now.

as for the former windsor players who played for us at the start of the season, they put in some effort at the start, for the first month, no more, and then they ran off when the money ran out.

the lads we have playing now play for the shirt, no matter what the level of talent we will support that.

we know we are down, so see you next season!!

Originally Posted By: A Rebel and a Saint
first of all, i am not having a go here.
with regards to your comments about our fans base, have you windsor guys been onto our forum and read the comments from many AFCW fans and others which have been left on there? they describe us as the most loyal fans around after cheering our team on for the entire game as the goals flew in. i dont remember a w&e relegation party last year.
i think that every slough fan will admit that the club is heading downhill fast, theres no denying that, nor is there anyone saying that we deserve to be higher than where we are now.
as for the former windsor players who played for us at the start of the season, they put in some effort at the start, for the first month, no more, and then they ran off when the money ran out.
the lads we have playing now play for the shirt, no matter what the level of talent we will support that.
we know we are down, so see you next season!!

Point 1. Yes we did have a relegation party. We had to get rid of all the booze when there wasn't a license!

Point 2. The last time I looked at the slough forum it was to do with what would be happening with your status for next season. Which league and where you would be playing.

Point 3. Saying that you are the most loyal fans around (Supposedly other supporters comments) is rubbish. Just because you sing a bunch of songs after getting stuffed. You should be used to it ofter ther results of the last few games.
What about your falling attendances?
I hear the same stuff about fans from the north east of england. Yet I remeber going there when they had under 10000 fans.
It does piss me off when people write these things because everyone thinks there fans are the most loyal.
What about clubs that never get promoted or relegated.
Are they not loyal.
This not a pop at you saints but the general crap I keep reading on a lot of fans forums.

Originally Posted By: Woody WEFC
Are you still here?!

No one's really interested in Slough or who their fans like/dislike! And i think you'll find you were relegated for having a chairman with short arms and long pockets and total and utter mis-management of your farce of a football club. I sometimes feel sorry for you Slough fans but then some of you remind me you're idiots who rate themselves and their club too highly. Deny it all you like Martin i'm not talking about stuff i've seen online but at the derby games and around Windsor or Slough!

Thanks for funding our rather dissapointing season again mind you!

How's the best pitch in non-league faring up now then? That was our money well spent wasn't it?

If you watched the dire football we have recently you'd not want to comment on it trust me!

Just paid a quick visit to your forum and it's full of infighting and back slapping....I know what i'd rather have!