Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

I am off into hiding!

Irony,<P>You'll not be surprised to hear my depression has lifted slightly after your prediction was splendidly back to front.<P>I'm able to look down the table now as well as up. Who knows, one day my eyes might be able to focus on the top half so I can check what you're all going on about.<P>Happy days. Up the Eagles!

First day of the season doesn't count.<P>I mean if Croydon beat someone 5-0 they wouldv'e been top.<P>Let me qualify my question. Have Canvey had a sustained period at the top this season(over more than one game)?<P>And the answer is no.<P>So, "even Billericay are joining in" is not a statement of quality really. We joined the party at the beginning of the season, led a dance or two and then popped out for a breather. We are now back and getting our second wind.<P>Ooooooooooo, I don't feel well.

Oh dear, Oh dear, Oh dear.<P>We managed our worst performance of the season, the only good that may come off it is that Croydon may get a bit closer to relegation!!<P>Bald Eagle, all credit to your boys, we were poor, but your lads took advantage. I felt a bit sorry for our keeper, Delroy, he doesn't usually drop clangers but I think you'll agree the 2nd goal was a bit lucky!!<P>Anyhow well done anyway Bedford, I am going to find a hiding place myself. Hey Baldy, know anywhere to get those anti-depresants?

the answer to your original question is still yes..croydon didnt win 5.0 we won 5.1 so we were top (not that i give a toss) the answer to your significantly different second question is no.. my statement about 'ricay' joining in is perfectly valid in the current circumstances (in my humble opinion)..please refer all further questions to my legal representatives as i am getting a migrane now

Boys boys boys !!!! Stop arguing. We are the top placed Essex club, we've never been out of the top five and been top as well. Canvey have a game on us so can get ahead, but only IF they win it. Good to see we're maintaining the 5 point advantage over Billericay and a now whopping 11 points over Chesham. Keep saving that money Gazza & Steve.<P> wink.gif" border="0 GO IRON

Sorry Gazz, was just trying to think of a way to make our game at Croydon more entertaining.<P>I don't touch the stuff. I remember Grange Hill when they said 'Just say no'. I think we have all learnt from Zammo's sad and dramatic demise....<P>I will stop now as I firmly believe I am talking a load of 'Brad Pitt'. Sorry lads.

No probs SteveP.<P>Like I'm not an adictive person (except maybe where Billericay Town are concerned) and everything has its time and place.<P>Like everything, drink, blow, footie, ****, even walking across the road, they all have their down side and can be dangerous. Just gotta keep things in perspective.