Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Potters Bar Town

Originally Posted By: blues06
Lol, u've stitched my little bro up big time on the enfield town forum, he's manager dont want him playing for pbt aswell as enfield town ressies, i hope he dont read this forum!
P.S he's well up for the st mags game tho so dont worry!

That would explain the phone call I got last week! Anyway, it's tough. We had him first! grin

Originally Posted By: blues06
did u really get a phone call?
I cant work them out, he had a westview quater final cup game for PBT or a capital league game in which they are 2nd bottom! Who would u choose?

Yes, I was asked on Tuesday if he had played in our Westview Youth Cup match the night before because "they wanted to keep a check on the number of games he is playing due to his age", then played him in a Capital League game on the Wednesday!

Originally Posted By: Paula
PBT, sorry luv won't be coming Thursday afterall

Will the meeting last all that time, you could still get down to Concord for 9.30 surely to have a farewell drink with Potters Bar Town, don't forget he retires on 8 May.

Rhodes - the meeting started at 8pm, finished at 9.30. It takes about an hour to drive to Hertford (and I dont even know where the ground is).

Don't worry I kept in touch by text.

Concord WON 5 - 4 on penalties!!

PBT I need you to STUFF Maldon on Sat. Should be easy - they dont want to play lol.

Can I have some updates please?? I will get you a drink or two in return. It is SOOOOOOOOOOO important to me. Love you forever xxxxxx

Sorry, I thought the game was at Concord. How did your meeting go.

More importantly, how did the St Mags v Potters Bar U18 game go?

Blues06.. was your bro one of the players fighting his own team? wink

Originally Posted By: Paula
You're home early thought you would have been out longer

You sound surprised, he's a Billy no mates really and not exactly the life and soul of a party.