Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Potters Bar Town

Potters Bar Town - I notice you're home from wherever you've been, before you start yes there has been quite a lot of activity on here today, you're going to have your work cut out to catch up.

So you didn't go to a game today.

Originally Posted By: Potters Bar Town FC
No.

That must surely be a first then, I thought you would have gone to Arsenal v Fulham.

Potters Bar Town is quiet at the moment, I would have thought he would be making the most of his last four days on here before he disappears into the sunset, Clint Eastwood style.

clip Rods, although it is great fun to show up your idiocrity time and time again there are always going to be times when other aspects of life become too busy to worry about an internet forum. It seems to be affecting more people than just me at the moment as the forum has been generally quieter than normal for a few days now but I'm sure the status quo will be resumed in due course. Rest assured, clip Rods, my departure from PBT when it happens in a few weeks' time will not affect my use of this forum.

Originally Posted By: Potters Bar Town FC
Rest assured, clip Rods, my departure from PBT when it happens in a few weeks' time will not affect my use of this forum.

Potters Bar Town - I wouldn't be so sure of that, you will need to be affiliated to a Club to post and haven't indicated as yet that you will be after you walk away from Parkfield for the final time. I have PM'd Ian to alert him and asked for confirmation of his rules. Anyway I thought you said previously that you would be disappearing into the sunset on Tuesday night and not in a few weeks.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I have PM'd Ian to alert him and asked for confirmation of his rules.

Please let us all know on here if you receive a reply and what it is. I'm sure we would all be interested to know if the "rules" have changed since we registered.

HTFCew - I have informed Ian, in no uncertain terms, that Potters Bar Town has spent the entire season abusing me and undermining Kentish Town Football Club's huge achievements both on and off the field of play, it may well get him thinking as surely this is not in the spirit of Forum etiquette.

Rhodes - you seem to regard your self as some sort of "Saint" whilst the rest of us think that you are a lieing, devious, spiteful, wholly unrealistic pest. Kentish Town haven't made huge achievements this season. They finished 6th in a modest league, some distance off the top spot, having conned the league into believing that they had a valid groundshare, thus permitting them to play in Div1 when they were in fact virtually homeless. There are far better clubs in Div 2 who cannot play in Div 1 because they do not have floodlights.

I truly hope that the SSMFL management are stringent in testing whether you really do have a proper tenancy of a suitable ground for next season before they permit you to remain in Div 1. The fact that you have yet to confirm that you are to play at Barnet Copthall tells me that it's far from cut and dried - hiring it on a match per match basis is not, in my book, adequate. Don't get me wrong, I've got nothing against Kentish Town FC - it's you and your outrageous claims that is the problem!

And stop all this silly nonsense about PBT not being allowed to post on her eany more!

Horace - Thanks for that post, sorry rant. Of course I don't regard myself as a Saint and I'm disappointed that you suggest I'm a liar, devious, spiteful, unrealistic and a pest, I'm sure the majority of members don't agree with that at all, indeed it's a handful such as Potters Bar Town, Lato, Spidermanor and, to a lesser degree, your good self who constantly try to blacken my name and the name of Kentish Town. I have formally confirmed where we will be playing next season and everything is cut and dried, we will not be hiring the stadium on a match to match basis either as was the case at Haringey, Potters Bar and Hendon which I agree was not ideal. As for your comment about there being far better Club's in Division 2 I have only just picked myself up from rolling around the floor, such as Old Bradwell United and Markyate you mean with well over 300 goals against them combined this season.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
As for your comment about there being far better Club's in Division 2 I have only just picked myself up from rolling around the floor, such as Old Bradwell United and Markyate you mean with well over 300 goals against them combined this season.

Their is a HUGE difference between the teams at the top of Division 2 and the teams at the bottom Rhodes, with the lack of promotion it means clubs such as Crawley Green and AFC Dunstable who deserve to play at a higher level find themselves stuck in Division Two when really they are too strong for it.

Rhodes said "As for your comment about there being far better Club's in Division 2 I have only just picked myself up from rolling around the floor, such as Old Bradwell United and Markyate you mean with well over 300 goals against them combined this season."

Put your size 12's in it again trying to be clever, Rhodes! The reason the clubs at the bottom have conceded so many goals is the teams at the TOP, who are too good for Div2 playing standard wise.