Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

same old, same old..........

Burnham will always produce a fairly youngish side (Ports notwithstanding) who play attractive football and a taker of big scalps, but for some reason seem to peeter out towards the end of the season.

They are one those clubs that if they finished top they wouldn't surprise you, equally if they finished in the lower half that wouldn't surprise you either.

Always capable of producing a cup run, such as this year's FA Vase.

Then of course they do have the Mighty Kaiser Jnr!!!!

Originally Posted By: smallsy
in the mixer if i remember you are an ex eton manor player!

second of all what are you talking about. next season barkingside, barking, burnham, concord, romford and ilford will all fancy themselves for the title. then youve got teams like sawbo and bwerswhich can cause upsets.

when was it portrayed that i was ex eton mannor?

Originally Posted By: ronin
I keep hearing rumours that Concord are going for the ESL title in a big way next season.

and there we go, rumours, rumours, i heard a rumour that ilford were gonna be a league club in 5 years, 3 years ago, and look where they are now!!! shocked

in the mixer if i remember you are an ex eton manor player!

second of all what are you talking about. next season barkingside, barking, burnham, concord, romford and ilford will all fancy themselves for the title. then youve got teams like sawbo and bwerswhich can cause upsets.

and about your second of all, didnt i say barkingside, ilford and barking confused sawbo and bowers might cause upsets, but title contenders............ you crazycrazy

Originally Posted By: MCP
i personally think in the mixer is a mug but anyway

next year depending on who comes into the league but i agree with what the small one said

and this coming from some1 who quotes hardmen characters from movies sleep not really concerned about opinions of such a person, at least quote some1 creditable!!!!!!

fair enough ITM. in my opinion they will but next season is long way off.

beaumont outsiders IMO

what is gonna change so much in 4 months within your squads that will constitute your average teams contending for the title, unless you have an influx of 6 or so quality players, remember if you were that good you wouldnt be playing at the lower level of semi pro football!

fair enough ITM. in my opinion they will but next season is long way off.

beaumont outsiders IMO

i respect your opinion, mr smallsy, but all i ask is that people are honest and not caught up in all the hype of a new season, i bet in every teams dressing room the staff are saying the same thing trying to delude people into beleiving the bullcrap that they are gonna do this and that,