Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

same old, same old..........

Originally Posted By: inthemixer
what is gonna change so much in 4 months within your squads that will constitute your average teams contending for the title, unless you have an influx of 6 or so quality players, remember if you were that good you wouldnt be playing at the lower level of semi pro football!

and u played at what level twa*
many esl players could play at higher level
but due to work or studies cant commit time needed
and let the less successful teams have their dreams
its what sport is about grinarse

well said top catch. i think there are plenty of decent playesr in the ESL.

why so negative in the mixer???

what is gonna change so much in 4 months within your squads that will constitute your average teams contending for the title, unless you have an influx of 6 or so quality players, remember if you were that good you wouldnt be playing at the lower level of semi pro football!

this shows you know fck all cos the merry go round of players leaves clubs at this level with completely new squads.

Originally Posted By: topcatch

and u played at what level twa*
many esl players could play at higher level
but due to work or studies cant commit time needed
and let the less successful teams have their dreams
its what sport is about grinarse

i played at a higher level than esl, and i know about commitment, whats the difference between training on tues thurs at ryman level and doing the same at esl level, whats the difference in playing away to southend mannor and playing away to enfield .............................................................................................................................its wheather your good enough too wink

OK mixer let's be honest on the forum. I've not seen anyone in any official capacity from my team come on here and give it large about next season.

I'm probably the nearest to an official on here as anyone from RFC and that's not my style either.

I spoke to the RFC coaching staff at a couple of pre season friendly games and they enthused about the coming season.

The weekends programme v Br ntwwod will carry a piece by Mark Reed about how his hopes for this season have been beyond his expectations. He's not promising anything for next season save for a 'couple of new players'.

Honesty? I think your a kent.

Originally Posted By: luckypinkpants
OK mixer let's be honest on the forum. I've not seen anyone in any official capacity from my team come on here and give it large about next season.
I'm probably the nearest to an official on here as anyone from RFC and that's not my style either.

I spoke to the RFC coaching staff at a couple of pre season friendly games and they enthused about the coming season.
The weekends programme v Br ntwwod will carry a piece by Mark Reed about how his hopes for this season have been beyond his expectations. He's not promising anything for next season save for a 'couple of new players'.

Honey? I think your a kent.

you are missing the point confused i am making a point about the rubish you hear from certain people with their deluded expectations about winning the title, if your staff have kept their feet on the ground then fair do's but my point is about the old ' im telling you now, next year things are gonna change at this club, we're gonna be right up there challenging the top of the league' people. and im not your honey or from kent!

I take your point but that sort of bragging goes on throughout football from premiership downwards - it's the nature of the beast, harmless and only merits a mention nine months later when it come to egg on face time! My club have no great expectations apart from a strong work ethic from those on the park off the park and behind the scenes.

Ok so you got a bit bored and thought you'd have a stir on here and it's worked. LOL