Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

same old, same old..........

i am impressed at how you are all loyal to your cause,but not so with how you are all such suckers feeding on all this bullcrap that gets served up to you. any1 who thinks their team are in with a shout next season, go on, give me your drivel about how things are gonna get better,and progress. have you ever thought that you league is actually depreciating in value!

Originally Posted By: Jenko
As I said before I'm 'unemployed'...I'm not there anymore!

Don't think Eton Manor have declared a bid for the title.....but they'll do well next year hopefully.

oh here we go, this is a typical example, they got a few results at the end of the season and they are gonna win the title next season, as i read on their website, unless they get a influx of players who are of good quality, willing to pay for nothing then im affraid its mid table again for you, dont you get it? unless you got the dough, its no go out of the ESL!

no one is denying that ITM. everyone knows who ever has the dough will do well. i think mid table for eton manor is doing well as they have been bottom 6 club for as long as i can remember.

Originally Posted By: smallsy
no one is denying that ITM. everyone knows who ever has the dough will do well. i think mid table for eton manor is doing well as they have been bottom 6 club for as long as i can remember.

Finished ninth in 2003/4... wink

Originally Posted By: Jenko
Originally Posted By: smallsy

Finished ninth in 2003/4... wink

is that something to be proud of jinko? 9 is that the highest youve been, you should join manup and keep dreaming