Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

does this forum

actually consist of any decent players either retired or still playing that are of a good reputable standard, because all i ever see on here is people talking from the subs bench or about how good they think they are. good players hardly ever talk about stats to support how well the team play with them in it because actions speak louder than words, if you are a regular player to whom the team rely on then you wouldnt be on here giving out excuses all the time as to why you aint playing well or at all!!!!!!

you mean players like you ITM?

i am a player although dont ever pretend to be any good. i merely come on here for the day to day banter. it passes the time at work and you meet some good people.

why are you so negative about it? why not stop beating around the bush and whatever you want to say say it. you have tip toed around the fact the forum is crap, players spouting off on here. something has obviously touched a nerve so instead of making smart remarks say what youve got to say mate. f*ck it its the end of the season now anyway so no one gives a sh*t.

Originally Posted By: smallsy
you mean players like you ITM?

i am a player although dont ever pretend to be any good. i merely come on here for the day to day banter. it passes the time at work and you meet some good people.

why are you so negative about it? why not stop beating around the bush and whatever you want to say say it. you have tip toed around the fact the forum is crap, players spouting off on here. something has obviously touched a nerve so instead of making smart remarks say what youve got to say mate. f*ck it its the end of the season now anyway so no one gives a sh*t.

come on smallsy, you must read some posts and think, oh there he goes again, and you just cater to his or her ego, im just trying to smoke them out, passing some time thats all, as i dont have my plasma anymore i got to do something with my time frown

ok ITM fair play mate. just wondered if you were getting at anyone in particular. not touched a nerve with me mate. as i said i am sh*t. i play in goal and am about 4 foot tall. i just love playing and love banter.

Originally Posted By: smallsy
ok ITM fair play mate. just wondered if you were getting at anyone in particular. not touched a nerve with me mate. as i said i am sh*t. i play in goal and am about 4 foot tall. i just love playing and love banter.

and dont put yourself down, you aint 1 of the bad ones on here, but when i get them....... gotcha2

haha areful in the mixer it can be addictive mate. im off now mate so let them have it. watch out southend small dog is on the prowl haha

If you're talking quality ITM, I'll offer up the following:

Steve Portway is Leg

Nicky Cowley is unloved but quality

Danny Heale will score goals anywhere

Neil Finn has played in goal for West Ham's first team (Not necessarily a recommendation grin)

Craig Etherington skippered West Ham to win FA Youth Cup (Could lose a few pounds but still quality)

Then of course there was Welsh international Carl Griffiths.

And finally. don't let Smallsy kid you on. He is a quality keeper and any club would be pleased to have him in their team.

Originally Posted By: inthemixer
actually consist of any decent players either retired or still playing that are of a good reputable standard, because all i ever see on here is people talking from the subs bench or about how good they think they are. good players hardly ever talk about stats to support how well the team play with them in it because actions speak louder than words, if you are a regular player to whom the team rely on then you wouldnt be on here giving out excuses all the time as to why you aint playing well or at all!!!!!!

Yeah i am the dogs nuts. I only come on here to let people know i have won everything in the ESL