Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
inthemixer

its a joke

If the 61 boat was upside down, they wouldnt be able to hear the tannoy.

Anyway, if they were upside down, they would know they were in trouble and wouldnt need the obvious tannoy announcement even if they could hear it.

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
If the 61 boat was upside down, they wouldnt be able to hear the tannoy.

Anyway, if they were upside down, they would know they were in trouble and wouldnt need the obvious tannoy announcement even if they could hear it.

i didnt say they could or couldnt hear , i just said it came over the tannoy,i can see you are the disruptive 1 trying to be clever all the time, or just not clever enough confused!!!!!!

Originally Posted By: inthemixer

i didnt say they could or couldnt hear , i just said it came over the tannoy,i can see you are the disruptive 1 trying to be clever all the time, or just not clever enough confused!!!!!!

No comment,

except to say that boating accidents and safety procedures at watersports centres should not be taken lightly

what about this 1,

bob geldoff goes into the jungle to see how people in the third world really live, he goes int a hut made of leaves and theres a family of 5 sitting there, he asks the man of the hut, 'hows it going mate?' 'not to good bob,' replies the man. 'what are you eating for food? leaves and the like?' asks bob, 'nah bob, i get up in the trees and catch 1 of them brown things that swing around, my wife has a leg, as do i, and the kids have the arms and tail and we then have to rationalise on the body till i catch the next 1' bob storms out and the man follows,'whats wrong bob' bob shouts back at him ' DONT COMPLAIN TO ME IF YOUR ON A MONKEY A WEEK!'

Man walks in to supermarket, in a bit of a rush...and grabs a trolley, doesnt look where he is going and promptly runs into a dwarf.

"I'm awfully sorry old bean.are you ok"?

"Well i'm not happy" replies dwarf.

"Well which one are you then"?

A man walks into his GP and says, "Doc, I keep thinking I'm a moth". The Doc says "You don't need a GP you need a psychiatrist"

The man says "Yeah I know, I was on my way to see one when I saw your light on"!!!! doh

Originally Posted By: inthemixer
voice comes over the tannoy, at the boat lake, '61 YOUR TIME IS UP', his mate says to him, we aint got a 61, voice comes over the tannoy '19 YOUR IN TROUBLE'

That is such an old one ITM. Even I remember it! grin

A panda goes into a cafe and says can i have beans on toast .The waitress says in a petrified voice yes..yes have what you like its on the house please dont kill me.After he has a gone a man enquires to why the waitress was so frightened as the panda seemed quite friendly."Have you not read the dictionary on Pandas?" "No replies the man.On reading the dictionary the penny drops for the man as it said 3-400 pounds, black and white in colour, eats shoots and leaves.