Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

its a joke

A man walks into his GP and says, "Doc, I keep thinking I'm a moth". The Doc says "You don't need a GP you need a psychiatrist"

The man says "Yeah I know, I was on my way to see one when I saw your light on"!!!! doh

Originally Posted By: inthemixer
voice comes over the tannoy, at the boat lake, '61 YOUR TIME IS UP', his mate says to him, we aint got a 61, voice comes over the tannoy '19 YOUR IN TROUBLE'

That is such an old one ITM. Even I remember it! grin

A panda goes into a cafe and says can i have beans on toast .The waitress says in a petrified voice yes..yes have what you like its on the house please dont kill me.After he has a gone a man enquires to why the waitress was so frightened as the panda seemed quite friendly."Have you not read the dictionary on Pandas?" "No replies the man.On reading the dictionary the penny drops for the man as it said 3-400 pounds, black and white in colour, eats shoots and leaves.

Dog walks in to the Post Office and fills in a telegram form.

He writes"woof woof,woof,woof woof woof, woof woof."

Takes it to the counter and the assistant says," your allowed 10 words for the money, so you could write another two woofs"

The dog says "It wouldn,t make any sense then would it?"