Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  

Links Section Launched

Just a quick message, to tell you that the Links Section has now gone live on Non League Forums.<p>So far, we have the grand total of 5 websites in there wink.gif" border="0 <p>However you are invited at add your links to the site - at the moment I will not be adding any, but leaving it up to you to submit them, this way you can add your own descriptions to the site.<p>To add your site, just follow these simple steps....<p>1) Go to http://www.nl-forums.co.uk/links

2) Navigate to your League or Division,

3) Click on 'Add A Site'

4) Fill in the simple form, and hit 'Add a Resource'<p>That is all there is to it wink.gif" border="0 <p>I have also expanded the first pull down menu, to link to some 50 odd pages on the site, making your life even easier.<p>Finally I have added a page at http://www.nl-forums.co.uk/link_2_us.html - as the page name implies, it contains graphics and code for linking to the site, I will be adding more code & graphics soon, but in the meantime I would be VERY grateful if webmasters of sites, could add us to their sites. This helps us to grow the community.<p>Thank you for all your posts so far, if you have not yet posted ( and we know who you are wink.gif" border="0 ), please pluck up the courage and post, we are a friendly bunch of people.<p>Please continue to spread the word in other forums, and email lists, and let's make the site, the number one site for Non League Forums & Links.<p>Finally, and I really do mean finally, if your club would like it's own forum linked to your website, just ask, we can configure it 100% to your requirements, even having a different navigation system if required.<p>I probably will not be emailing you again for a while, as most of the big updates are now completed, however if you have any questions, just ask away...<p>Cheers,<p>Admin.

Non League Forums<p>http://www.nl-forums.co.uk

Dravid landmark as India take win....<br /><br />Rahul Dravid goes past 10,000 ODI runs as India level the series against Sri Lanka at 1-1 with a five-wicket victory in Goa.....<br /><br /><br /><br />What do you think of above news item?....<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />source

Gooch applauds Bopara selection....<br /><br />Former captain Graham Gooch applauds the call-up of Essex's Ravi Bopara into the World Cup squad.....<br /><br /><br /><br />What do you think of above news item?....<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />source

Aussie concerns over injured Lee....<br /><br />Australia pace bowler Brett Lee suffers a leg injury during training ahead of the one-day series against New Zealand.....<br /><br /><br /><br />What do you think of above news item?....<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />source

Clark eyes Hampshire opportunity....<br /><br />Australia Test star Stuart Clark is keen to explore an option of joining Hampshire.....<br /><br /><br /><br />What do you think of above news item?....<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />source

Emburey suggests Aussie blockade....<br /><br />Ex-England skipper John Emburey says county cricket should consider turning its back on emerging Australian players.....<br /><br /><br /><br />What do you think of above news item?....<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />source

S Africa reveal strong Cup squad....<br /><br />Captain Graeme Smith feels South Africa can justify their second-placed ranking at next month's World Cup.....<br /><br /><br /><br />What do you think of above news item?....<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />source

Superb Bond too hot for Australia....<br /><br />Shane Bond takes 5-23 as Australia crash to their first ever 10-wicket loss in one-day internationals.....<br /><br /><br /><br />What do you think of above news item?....<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />source

Aussie Lee '50-50' for World Cup....<br /><br />Australia pace bowler Brett Lee is uncertain whether he will be able to play in the World Cup.....<br /><br /><br /><br />What do you think of above news item?....<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />source

Blackwell ready for new challenge....<br /><br />Former Leeds United boss Kevin Blackwell says he is ready to return to football after a five month absence.....<br /><br /><br /><br />What do you think of above news item?....<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />source