Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

EFMFC

GHA EFM

The voting system for EFM's end of season awards can be summarized as follows:-<p>At our meeting we decided that the following awards will be given :- Player's Player Of The Season, Goal Of The Season (not too much choice going on there), Miss Of The Season (plenty of choice there), Clubsman Of The Season (for us donkey-like players who stand aside when anyone half-decent turns up), Hooligan Of The Season (don't ask), Most Improved Player Of The Season. All members of EFM, whether playing or not, can vote in these categories. I'll be handing out voting slips to players this Sunday. Off the off-chance that anyone else gives a toss, I can print up a few extra and bring them on Thursday night (I'm the moderately ugly one standing next to Thorns)and you can fill them out and give them back to me.<p>Two other categories will also be up for grabs - Manager's Player Of The Season and The Turner Prize, which will be awarded by defensive midfield stalwart Nick Turner for "artistic merit" (he has a degree in fine art, you know - we're not warehousemen in EFM). Likely winner of this category will be full-back Alex Haggerty, who created a very interesting Jackson Pollock-esque effect when he splattered the Marquis Of Granby's touchline with vomit during our cup match against them earlier on this season.