Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hot News (PBT)

Originally Posted By: Paula
Originally Posted By: Manorborn100
Originally Posted By: Paula
I'm hurt now. Why can't I join you elite club MB?

Your application is being fast tracked as we speak.

Sorry Rhodes your application is currently rail tracked.

Why thankyou MB bisou

You're more than welcome.

Manorborn - Thanks for going to these lengths to try and clarify the position however with reference to point number 3 above I don't have any evidence that you formed 'Friends of Ruislip Manor' however I don't believe you have and are just saying so. As for point number 5 I have it on good authority that Potters Bar Town isn't all he seems and to say that he is a good bloke is making an assumption, I've been told that he made 'Sugar's' dictatorial regime at Haringey look tame in comparison when all but clicking his heels at Parkfield last season whenever we played there, he made our lives an absolute misery. Talking of 'Sugar' I have not been harrassing him on here this season in any way shape or form and my comments have been complimentary if anything, if I were to start harrassing him he would certainly know about it.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Manorborn - Thanks for going to these lengths to try and clarify the position however with reference to point number 3 above I don't have any evidence that you formed 'Friends of Ruislip Manor' however I don't believe you have and are just saying so. As for point number 5 I have it on good authority that Potters Bar Town isn't all he seems and to say that he is a good bloke is making an assumption, I've been told that he made 'Sugar's' dictatorial regime at Haringey look tame in comparison when all but clicking his heels at Parkfield last season whenever we played there, he made our lives an absolute misery. Talking of 'Sugar' I have not been harrassing him on here this season in any way shape or form and my comments have been complimentary if anything, if I were to start harrassing him he would certainly know about it.

199860KPrO_w.jpg Sour Grapes

Is he a she grin

That's outrageous - you don't believe the club exists! Careful Rhodes I can see this as being big, mega even, with people queing up to join. You are doing your own application no favours with that attitude. Paula has been the latest to be accepted tonight as you no doubt already know, would she join a club that doesn't exist - I don't think so. Many other applications will be accepted over the next few weeks.

Seriously though I'm a bit concerned regarding your comments about PBT not "being a good bloke" we only want good blokes / blokesses in this club. Please can you supply details of your "good authority" statement and I will get my legal and investigative people onto it straight away. Don't worry they are very discreet.

Everything in order Paula.

That's assuming Rhodes isn't going to complain about your membership as he has done with PBT.

Infact having checked him out "bloke at Sarfend station" appears to be "good bloke at Sarfend station" and has also been accepted into FoRM (Friends of Ruislip Manor for those joining late).

As for point number 5 I have it on good authority that Potters Bar Town isn't all he seems and to say that he is a good bloke is making an assumption, I've been told that he made 'Sugar's' dictatorial regime at Haringey look tame in comparison when all but clicking his heels at Parkfield last season whenever we played there, he made our lives an absolute misery.

Blimey, you are getting desperate clip Rods. I thought we had got over you making accusations based on hearsay. Did this "good authority" tell you that there has been an open offer for Kentish Town to play at Potters Bar Town this season if you were in real difficulty and we were able to accommodate you? Obviously not, judging by your comments last night about being charged £400 to play one-off games elsewhere, but it's there in black and white if you care to ask your Chairman. Seems your "good authority" isn't that "good" after all, and therein lies the problem of listening to hearsay. Would you moderate this forum on hearsay and assumption in the highly unlikely event of being given the chance? And as for being a good bloke, most people who knew you (including myself) thought you were a good bloke until you found this forum and set out to systematically prove that you're not.

Originally Posted By: Potters Bar Town FC
Blimey, you are getting desperate clip Rods.

Potters Bar Town - No not desperate in the slightest but you seem to be, to suggest that I was a good bloke until I started posting on this Forum must surely rate as one of your craziest statements yet. You clearly turned on me like an unpredictable Alsation or Doberman as soon as you knew I had left Haringey and joined forces with Kentish Town, you were perfectly fine before that. As for an offer being on the table to play at Parkfield this season if we were desperate we were never going to be that desperate and would have preferred to fold rather than have you clicking your heels again and refusing to let us play in cup competitions.

Talking of 'Sugar' I have not been harrassing him on here this season in any way shape or form and my comments have been complimentary if anything

Can this be included in quote of the season please!!!!

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
Talking of 'Sugar' I have not been harrassing him on here this season in any way shape or form and my comments have been complimentary if anything

Can this be included in quote of the season please!!!!

CHR, fear not. Quote of the Month will continue through the summer. The May, June & July winners will enter a special "Quote of the Summer" competition and we will start over again with a new season in August.

Originally Posted By: Potters Bar Town FC
Thank you MB100, your kind offer is much appreciated.

TBAG - I should be getting to a lot more ESL games next season so I will probably post a bit more on the ESL forum as well as this one next season. Thoroughly enjoyed the banter at Barkingside yesterday, but I get the impression that Golby didn't!

Trouble PBT is that we didn't wind GG up enough for him to miss his penalty attempt! bigcry

Do I gather that your visits next season to Esland is to do with your IFC connection?

Originally Posted By: browndog
Potters bar town you are welcome to support are club anytime and e-mail through me!! Rhodes for village idiot......????

How on earth is he supposed to do that, I'm sure Ian will frown upon what you're suggesting.

Originally Posted By: browndog
Potters bar town you are welcome to support are club anytime and e-mail through me!! Rhodes for village idiot......????

How on earth is he supposed to do that, I'm sure Ian will frown upon what you're suggesting.

I believe the principle would be that PBT emails Browndog and Browndog will post on his behalf. Simple really. Do try and keep up old chap.

This of course, as you know, is unnecessary as PBT will be automatically able to post because of his honourary membership of FoRM (Friends of Ruislip Manor in case you have forgotten).
As indeed will Paula and "bloke at Sarfend station" (if they so wish).

Manorborn - Well we'll see what Ian has to say, I'm still waiting for him to respond to my PM's which normally takes a few days. After 9.35 tonight, 10.05 if there is extra time and approx 10.25 if there is a penalty shoot out, Potters Bar Town will not be able to post anymore on here under his current

'Potters Bar Town' title.

Manorborn - Well we'll see what Ian has to say, I'm still waiting for him to respond to my PM's which normally takes a few days. After 9.35 tonight, 10.05 if there is extra time and approx 10.25 if there is a penalty shoot out, Potters Bar Town will not be able to post anymore on here under his current
'Potters Bar Town' title.

Rhodes you are a complete cooooooock
PBT can post on here under whatever title he fecking likes

Originally Posted By: Maldini66

Rhodes you are a complete cooooooock
PBT can post on here under whatever title he fecking likes