Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Eurovision freakshow.

10th up Poland

The fellas will like her polar blue cool dress, long blonde hair and tits wink

It sounds far more paletable compared to the previous few offerings. Half almost operatic, half not. Good teeth and a smile. Bit of off key warbling, but not too bad, but it's hard to gauge with the sound down so low now smile

11th up Iceland

Smiley happy boy, sounds like he can sing. Songs a bit too up tempo for me to really like it and i'm not too sure about his eyes. But, i do like his hair.

Oh dear, another duet. Another blonde, pink shoes. Vampish looking, so one for the fellas... Singing is ok, but not my cup of tea coffee

12th up from Turkey chicken How many more to go? Please god let it nearly be over...

Do turkeys gobble? He looks like he does. They all do. Nice red guitar, freaky bloke with another guitar prancing about.

Stupid song, i cant understand a word they are 'singing'

13th up is Portugal (oh goodie, just 12 more to go bawling )

Gosh! I thought Demise Rusoff had made a comeback shocked

A dramtic hand signally type song that sounds a little like a dirge...

Horace has asked "What's Munter in Portugese"? grin

18th.... Ukraine

Brunette, pretty face, fat thighs. Oh no they aren't, it was the lighting. Good dress, well fitted wink Atleast there are 4 male dancers touching her up at different stages. She can sing, but the song does nothing for me...Mind you, it's probably one of the best. smile

19th... France

Kin ell, and they wont let our beef in? Who the hell is exporting this disgusting tripe? bigshock

Get him back in his dinky toy, give that hairy growth on his face a damn good scrub and shove something up his aris so he sounds like a man!

21st.. Greece

Pink dress, bouncey thing that's feeling it.

Catchy tripe, but again not for me. Atleast i can understand the words. Is that a blessing? No. smile

Boringgggggggggggg

The fellas will like watching her feeling up her own tits and flicking her arris...